Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - MICHEL MARTELLY PUT HIS SUPPORTERS TO SHAME…
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MICHEL MARTELLY PUT HIS SUPPORTERS TO SHAME…
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In all fairness Mickey did not say that he will curse the people who didn't vote for him....This is how some people interpreted what he said...He basically said that HE WILL GO BACK TO CURSING PEOPLE VIA HIS SONGS...but he didn't say that he will just curse the people who didn't vote for him....
The way I see it, he means that he will go back to music and not public service...president or nothing...

H1...Remember...I did a post on the Let's Talk about the bios of the candidates...Anything that I put here on Manigat will be out in a heart beat because she has nothing to do with MUSIC....and you know that the MUSIC section is my section...Mickey is an artist...we have our eyes on him...just like we had it on Clef...

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
Neg2byen combien peyi au monde ki gen ti prete ki gen peyi an nan pla main li, ki di tout bon pawol yo epi ki vinn pi gro deception nan istwa politique?

So bay Micky peyi a hopefully he will top ti prete la pa vre... Since se pa moun ki miyo nap cheche se moun ki pi mal nap cheche. Sot nan aristid pase nan preval now we want to hit bottom low.... Let's vote Sweet Micky!!!

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
In all fairness Mickey did not say that he will curse the people who didn't vote for him....This is how some people interpreted what he said...He basically said that HE WILL GO BACK TO CURSING PEOPLE VIA HIS SONGS...but he didn't say that he will just curse the people who didn't vote for him....
The way I see it, he means that he will go back to music and not public service...president or nothing...

H1...Remember...I did a post on the Let's Talk about the bios of the candidates...Anything that I put here on Manigat will be out in a heart beat because she has nothing to do with MUSIC....and you know that the MUSIC section is my section...Mickey is an artist...we have our eyes on him...just like we had it on Clef...

Atis la don't do that. Pa okipe presyon neg yo. Sa ou ekri a se sa misye di menm. Mwen gen audio a li nan let's talk section lan anba post "Manigat vs Micky" a tout neg yo ka al tande poukont yo... Misye repete sotiz la vre.
Micky is not a changed man. It takes more than a couple weeks to be a changed man. People who want to change for good usually changes for their own moral value, not because they want to hold a position in society.
Micky never appologized for all he has done wrong. Au contraire he said it yesterday that if he had to he would do it all over again.
Misye pa chanje se just opotinite lap cheche. Ti pep haitien vulnerable anpil so lap eseye pran chans li sou yo sitou apre tout mize yo finn pase anba men lot neg yo ki swadizandi te ka regle yon bagay serye. Se menm jan ak yon fanm ki finn pran anpil baf ki desann tout standards li pou li ka jwenn yon neg, neg la met yon vye neg li pa care paske li panse li san valeur, san diyite, san anyen. Nenpot neg ka vinn betize ave'l.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
XXplosive wrote:
Neg2byen combien peyi au monde ki gen ti prete ki gen peyi an nan pla main li, ki di tout bon pawol yo epi ki vinn pi gro deception nan istwa politique?

So bay Micky peyi a hopefully he will top ti prete la pa vre... Since se pa moun ki miyo nap cheche se moun ki pi mal nap cheche. Sot nan aristid pase nan preval now we want to hit bottom low.... Let's vote Sweet Micky!!!

Se pa bay misyeu peyi an, but everybody deserve a chance. Sak pou di'w Manniguat pa fe pi mal ke tout moun. Would that make it ok cause Manniguat se yon moun ki gen education ki pat konn ap di betiz sou stage?
Pep lan deye micky, peyi an rassemble dey li ou ka we sa. Anba tout President ki passe, si pep la vote Micky, misyeu merite gen yon chance pou li prouve tete li menm jan ak tout soit-disant neg seryeu, neg ak education yo.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:

And this post is about music because it refers to carnival!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I guess Manigat is not a musician so she gets an excuse from you to blast her on KM!!!!

Well, I guess this speaks why you are so about her but I remember once you were here giving her grand praises as well but all of the suddenly you stopped when serious questions were raised!!!

oh well!!! Laughing

I hope in your silence it comes to question your integrity and fairness you know on Micky.

Then if that is the case I will have to bring that fairness to the table!!!! Laughing

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STAFF... ou pèdi tout kredibilite'w nan zafè election Micky ak Madan Manigat sa a.

We all know kritik la se one way li ye pou ou... Depi avan campaign lan tout moun konnen nan ki camp ou yé.

Ou se neg pam, men nan election sa a ou tres BIAS.

You raised a good question but coming from you on ti jan SISPECT.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
Neg2byen wrote:
XXplosive wrote:

Se pa bay misyeu peyi an, but everybody deserve a chance. Sak pou di'w Manniguat pa fe pi mal ke tout moun. Would that make it ok cause Manniguat se yon moun ki gen education ki pat konn ap di betiz sou stage?
Pep lan deye micky, peyi an rassemble dey li ou ka we sa. Anba tout President ki passe, si pep la vote Micky, misyeu merite gen yon chance pou li prouve tete li menm jan ak tout soit-disant neg seryeu, neg ak education yo.

XX you are wasting your time....the man hates micky with a passion, you cant debate with people like that who ignores the reality, which is "pep la deye micky" either you like it or not...kitel mache bro Arrow
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
STaFF PoZé wrote:

And this post is about music because it refers to carnival!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I guess Manigat is not a musician so she gets an excuse from you to blast her on KM!!!!

Well, I guess this speaks why you are so about her but I remember once you were here giving her grand praises as well but all of the suddenly you stopped when serious questions were raised!!!

oh well!!! Laughing

I hope in your silence it comes to question your integrity and fairness you know on Micky.

Then if that is the case I will have to bring that fairness to the table!!!! Laughing

Did I ever stop you from blasting her on KM...
Since you want to take it there then LET ME TAKE YOU THERE....
Since this is about a JOB...even when Mickey said he is not looking for a job....I think that managing 10 billions dollars for the reconstruction of Haiti is a JOB...So since this is about a job...Who will you give the presidency job to....based on those short resumes.

MR LAWYER....Let's say we are seating at a conference table and we are reviewing resumes of candidates for an opening at OUR company which is THE REPUBLIC OF HAITI.....We are looking for a President CEO.
Make your decision...please no hard feelings......no friendship...The company is in the RED due to previous poor management and the devastating earthquake and other recent natural disasters...and it's time for serious decisions....

MIRLANDE MANIGAT MICHEL MARTELLY

EDUCATION

PHD/SORBONE COLLEGE DROP OUT

PAST 20 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE….
DOCTOR MANIGAT IS AN EDUCATOR WHO SPENT COUNTLESS OF HOURS IN CLASSROOMS EDUCATING THE YOUTHS AT THE UNIVERSITIES. SHE IS THE VICE-RECTOR OF UNIVERSITE QUISKEYA IN PORT-AU-PRINCE.

MATELLY IS A POPULAR MUSICIAN WHO SPENT COUNTLESS OF HOURS ENTERTAINING THE YOUTHS. AT TIMES SHOWING HIS PRIVATE PARTS WHILE DRIKING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON STAGE AND USING CURSE WORDS THROUHOUT THE SHOWS WITH NO REGARDS OF THE AGE GROUPS OF THE PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE FAMILY PICNICS AND FESTIVALS.

POLITICAL AFFILIATION

DOCTOR MANIGAT IS A CAREER POLITICIAN, FOUNDER/PRESIDENT OF THE POLITICAL PARTY RDNP. SHE WAS ALSO A VERY VOCAL SENATOR.

MARTELLY JOINED THE BRAN NEW POLITICAL PLATFORM REPONS PEYIZAN JUST BEFORE THE ELECTION

Once again...I'm not voting...I will continue to take part in the discussion....Please feel free to correct my resumes and/or to add yours...
You will agree that I didn't invent anything...these are the information available about the two candidates for the JOB...and the JOB is PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF HAITI....

Please don't come with your STATEHOOD argument...you know it's not on the TABLE...

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

staff in your resume you forgot to add Ms manigat is the wife of a former crooked politician who shamelessly took power on a rigged election after the 1988 massacre ...
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Staff continue fe promotion pou Manigat Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: