KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREYOL LA EVOLUTION: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel Review. Epi Bel grenn CD. In my opinion Kreyol la Scored big time with this one ...... I am changing Kreyol la's name to " Porte parole garcon" LOL ......

My favorites are .. Avwe la verite, oui ou non, frustration, move flane, up to date , CHERIE M GUERI OUI LOL .

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

Ayani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like this CD very muchhhh...se yon EVOLUTIOn tout bon...my favs "cheri m gueri " "Ayiti leve " " frustration" Very Happy ....good job kreyol la..

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thks Pat,

I will disagree with you on two points.

1. the kick off track on this album sucks at every level. The song might be great live. But I just can't get into it on the studio album.

1. in my opinion, move flanne is a much better song than fanm kreyol. As it should be.

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Bel Review. Epi Bel grenn CD. In my opinion Kreyol la Scored big time with this one ...... I am changing Kreyol la's name to " Porte parole garcon" LOL ......

My favorites are .. Avwe la verite, oui ou non, frustration, move flane, up to date , CHERIE M GUERI OUI LOL .

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

M rinmin sa wi... Laughing Laughing "Porte parole garcon" Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It took me a while to feel the album, mostly because I wasn't expecting the sound they came out with.

But "Evolution" is really a great and excellent album, a lot of maturity and growth musically speaking. It's in my top 3 albums along with "Welcome to Haiti" and "Buzz".

My top favorites: Move Flanne, Oui ou Non, Mennaj Ou Eneve m', Up To Date, and Avwe La Verite. The keyboard groove in M'ap Boure is just sick. Damn!!!! I just love it. I play the song over and over just to hear that killer groove.

I can't stand "Yap Fe Foli". I don't know why but I just don't feel it. It's weird.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Thks Pat,

1. the kick off track on this album sucks at every level. The song might be great live. But I just can't get into it on the studio album.

Siro,

I want you to do SOMETHING, when you have time.

Take a drive, down a highway, make sure you haven't been drinking.

Put down at least one window.

Play that SONG and wait for the KEYBOARD groove and tell me you don't feel that song.

And even that KEYTAR groove towards the end is SICK.

Laughing

Fem faveur sa.

The SONG is not that HORRIBLE the way you have proclaimed.

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat Great review about Kreyol la Cd, That's a job well I am very happy with the cd I think Roberto M. did a great job on the music that he play with kreyol la, LouLou on the other hand proove his skill on the guitar, Ansito his a legend no dout abt him on the other hand T-joe great job on the vocal and the lyrics, T-Ansito great job with the duo he did with T-job very nice song, and the other musician did a graet job on the band I gave that cd 9/10 over roll that should be cd of year.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
Thks Pat,

Siro,

I want you to do SOMETHING, when you have time.

Take a drive, down a highway, make sure you haven't been drinking.

Put down at least one window.

Play that SONG and wait for the KEYBOARD groove and tell me you don't feel that song.

And even that KEYTAR groove towards the end is SICK.

Laughing

Fem faveur sa.

The SONG is not that HORRIBLE the way you have proclaimed.

Mezanmi DJ Kreyol!!!!!!!!!!!

Gad'on groove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's usually what I do. I mostly listen to "M'ap Boure" when driving.

Syromiel anraje pou li di mizik sa suck. Jan groove sa rantre la, ou paka pa santi l' Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thought the song was really bad when I was reading some people's comments about that song before listening to the album, especially Syromiel. Well it was the very first song that caught my attention. It just fits perfectly as the kick off track.

The only thing I don't really like in the song is when they cool it down in the middle with the English part.

Men apre sa... GROOVE!!!!!! Men konpa! Woy! M'ap boure wi..... boure boure w'........

Syromiel, please do what DJK told you.

Hahahaha LOL!

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat very nice review, very enjoyable to read. My favorite songs are: avwe,oui ou non, frustration and my #1 favorite is up to date mizik sa lou kompa a lou, groove yo lou. this track is banging and i love it.

ps:map boure keyboard grrove is very sick and i still cant understand why people kept saying its not a great song

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
D K Bess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen menm mwen TRÈ SATISFÈ pou album sa...
Mwen rélé album sa TOUT MOUN JWENN...
Ou pa wè sé toujou menm mizik yo tout moun renmen.
Album nan bien balansé...
Gen moun ki gendwa ap mouri pou on mizik epi on lot pa ka tandé mizik sa...

Gen on moun ki te di-m li pa tandé mizik YON TI DANS la é lap mouri pou mizk MAP BOURÉ a...
Se leu sa di moun nan ébien album sé on album TOUT MOUN JWENN...
Se sa ki fè SUKSÈ album nan...

Pou mwen CHERI-M GERI a sé top mwen...
Album sa a chak fwa map tande-l ou dekouvri on mizik plis...

Depi map tandé album sa mwen mete-l an mode SHUFFLE...
A chak fwa se mwen dekouvri album nan on lot jan.
Se pa on album ke ou ka tandé on sel fwa epi ou pozé.
Plis ou tande-l se plis wap feel EVOLUTION an...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: