KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in
 
To Give Or NOT To Give?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
Ayani



Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 14110
Location: Fo-w kon la pou al la

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zipgenel wrote:
ONLY SERIAL KILLERS TAKE WOMEN PENTIES WITH THEM...

I AIN'T NO DAMN SERIAL KILLER, WHY THE F#$K WOULD I NEED PANTIES AS TROPHY FOR? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I GET A PIECE OF ASS... I FORGET ABOUT IT TILL THE DAY WE MEET AGAIN... I DON'T NEED NO TROPHY THAT SHE DONE FART, DISCHARGE IN...

WHAT AM I GONNA DO? SHOW IT TO MY FRIEND? ".. hey.. Jean bòbòt!!! vini'm pale'w.. gadé sa se kilòt ti mafi mwen te taye yereswa.. pran sant li... hmmmm.. bon sant!!!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes HELL NO!!! that's bouda smell!!! Rolling Eyes YOU IDIOT!!! Cool Cool


Shocked Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing amweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
_________________
"Don't be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it's their problem! "E.T.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
SIROMYEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 9967
Location: TAMPA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zipgenel wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
HECK NO!

FOR WHAT!


aaaahhhh...
c'mon.. relax!!! Laughing Laughing

you're too conservative Laughing Laughing


I'd rather be conservative than have a guy keep my panties to add to his conquest list... or worst, to show to his friends.... yes you men do some kiddish stuff.
_________________
A man who has taken possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled_ Carnegie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
Evie



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 6085
Location: Nan Peyi KM!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Doncito....sak di'w bagay sa Laughing Laughing ??? I said HECK TO THE...... Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!! That translates to NO in my book Laughing !!!!


@Zipgenel....you are one insane motherFLOWER Laughing Laughing !!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
KARAMEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 3112
Location: PalmBeach, FL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that T-Cheri and I are in a serious relationship, and he requests it, I don't c why not? I used to do this to my ex all the time, secretly put my undies on his jeans'pockets or somewhere on his suitcase whenever he is going away. For some men that could be a turn on, u never know. Cool

When it comes to sex and intimate details , I aim to please bcuz the competition is fierce outhere Laughing Laughing

Kara
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Author Message
DONCUE_69



Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 10598
Location: AMBA ZYE YO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KARAMEL wrote:
If that T-Cheri and I are in a serious relationship, and he requests it, I don't c why not? I used to do this to my ex all the time, secretly put my undies on his jeans'pockets or somewhere on his suitcase whenever he is going away. For some men that could be a turn on, u never know. Cool

When it comes to sex and intimate details , I aim to please bcuz the competition is fierce outhere Laughing Laughing

Kara


kara cherur mwen jwenn nouvel la..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing a la yon vye "EX " saaaa Very Happy
_________________
K- ONPA
L- OVERS
A- DORE
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address

Author Message
KARAMEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 3112
Location: PalmBeach, FL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DONCUE_69 wrote:
KARAMEL wrote:
If that T-Cheri and I are in a serious relationship, and he requests it, I don't c why not? I used to do this to my ex all the time, secretly put my undies on his jeans'pockets or somewhere on his suitcase whenever he is going away. For some men that could be a turn on, u never know. Cool

When it comes to sex and intimate details , I aim to please bcuz the competition is fierce outhere Laughing Laughing

Kara


kara cherur mwen jwenn nouvel la..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing a la yon vye "EX " saaaa Very Happy


Keymar, kouman ou fè la peste konsa hein Question
OU NAN TOUT VIE PRIVE MWEN
Laughing Laughing Se sak fè m pa pale nan section sa souvan, nou toujou ap veye sa mwen ap di... Bon, eske la personne se pa "vye EX" mwen li ye vré ? Laughing Laughing Fe'w respe'w tandé mon compère, ane a changé, m'panse ou tap kité wi Very Happy

One Luv,

Kara
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Author Message
DONCUE_69



Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 10598
Location: AMBA ZYE YO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KARAMEL wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
KARAMEL wrote:
If that T-Cheri and I are in a serious relationship, and he requests it, I don't c why not? I used to do this to my ex all the time, secretly put my undies on his jeans'pockets or somewhere on his suitcase whenever he is going away. For some men that could be a turn on, u never know. Cool

When it comes to sex and intimate details , I aim to please bcuz the competition is fierce outhere Laughing Laughing

Kara


kara cherur mwen jwenn nouvel la..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing a la yon vye "EX " saaaa Very Happy


Keymar, kouman ou fè la peste konsa hein Question
OU NAN TOUT VIE PRIVE MWEN
Laughing Laughing Se sak fè m pa pale nan section sa souvan, nou toujou ap veye sa mwen ap di... Bon, eske la personne se pa "vye EX" mwen li ye vré ? Laughing Laughing Fe'w respe'w tandé mon compère, ane a changé, m'panse ou tap kité wi Very Happy

One Luv,

Kara


ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
sansan cherur ou konen se pam ou ye... la personne se menm kote li soti ak mwen, nou gen vye defo sa vre Laughing
ok mwen poze mwen pap fe sa ankor
Very Happy
_________________
K- ONPA
L- OVERS
A- DORE
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address

Author Message
philosophenoir



Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 3648
Location: Boca Raton - Florida

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ki sa yon neg pral fe avek yon culotte yon fi?

Mete li nan yon boutey rasin...pou bwe li chak maten?


Gen fanstasme yon moun genyen...ou vle mande what the hell.
_________________
«Nègre, je suis et, nègre, je resterai.» Je suis Philosophenoir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
KARAMEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 3112
Location: PalmBeach, FL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philosophenoir wrote:
Ki sa yon neg pral fe avek yon culotte yon fi?

Mete li nan yon boutey rasin...pou bwe li chak maten?


Gen fanstasme yon moun genyen...ou vle mande what the hell.



Ah ginlè se timoun ayè ou ye Razz
Epa Doncue the best la di'w, li te kon fè sa lontan and " it was kind of a trophy thing" Smile
N.B
Mandé messye Au Cayes yo repons la_kestion cila Laughing Laughing


One Luv,

Kara
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Author Message
philosophenoir



Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 3648
Location: Boca Raton - Florida

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KARAMEL wrote:
philosophenoir wrote:
Ki sa yon neg pral fe avek yon culotte yon fi?

Mete li nan yon boutey rasin...pou bwe li chak maten?


Gen fanstasme yon moun genyen...ou vle mande what the hell.



Ah ginlè se timoun ayè ou ye Razz
Epa Doncue the best la di'w, li te kon fè sa lontan and " it was kind of a trophy thing" Smile
N.B
Mandé messye Au Cayes yo repons la_kestion cila Laughing Laughing


One Luv,

Kara


Kara quand on est ado sa ka pase.....

Men jodijou, sa ou pral fe avek culotte yon fi....

Li pa menm hygienique.....

Kouche plusieurs fi pa konpetisyon...alors kenbe culotte la pa ka trophee...

Plus culottes ou kenbe prouver ke ou gen plus risques pou ou gen vye maladi.

Paske plus ou kouche fi plus ou expose.......
_________________
«Nègre, je suis et, nègre, je resterai.» Je suis Philosophenoir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Geo Visitors Map


Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB Group Silver_Xire background picture © BaRiMzI. made by  BaRiMzI