KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

To Give Or NOT To Give?????
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: To Give Or NOT To Give????? Reply with quote Back to top

Alo...Alooooo!!!!

Okay, you are done doing the deed with "T-cherie A ( Laughing )" and he or she requests something. He or she requests to have your panties or briefs/boxers as a souvenir Cool Laughing Shocked . What do you do Question Do you accept or decline Laughing ? Hmmmmmmmmmm.......to give or NOT to give Laughing Question

Pal Avemmmmm!!!!!!

P.S.
My answer would be a HECK TO THE............... Laughing Laughing !!!!!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: To Give Or NOT To Give????? Reply with quote Back to top

Evie wrote:
Alo...Alooooo!!!!

Okay, you are done doing the deed with "T-cherie A ( Laughing )" and he or she requests something. He or she requests to have your panties or briefs/boxers as a souvenir Cool Laughing Shocked . What do you do Question Do you accept or decline Laughing ? Hmmmmmmmmmm.......to give or NOT to give Laughing Question

Pal Avemmmmm!!!!!!

P.S.
My answer would be a HECK TO THE............... YEAHH:lol: Laughing !!!!!

I find it weird for a dude to give a lady his drawers,I used to collect them panties when i was younger, its kind of a trophy thing Very Happy

by the way evie I see you wouldnt mind giving yours away Laughing Laughing Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ummm a request?? nahh but sometimes a significant other will leave some personal belongings behind like boxers and such and you kinda make it your own but to give the drawers to someone as a memento isn't my cup of tea.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HECK NO!

FOR WHAT!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
HECK NO!

FOR WHAT!

aaaahhhh...
c'mon.. relax!!! Laughing Laughing

you're too conservative Laughing Laughing

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's some hood stuff man...I'm not into that...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Paragraphe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing i this world is for free. Dont just give the undies. EXCHANGE

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(an inside laughter on this one... I can be such a devious biotch sometimes.. )

If he requests it then I must obliged.. If I see that its becoming an every session kinda thing then he needs to kick in some dough some I can reup my undie stash Laughing Laughing

KREOLA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If it's my boo...YES, TO GIVE Smile Sure why not
booty call partner...NOT TO GIVE Rolling Eyes

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ONLY SERIAL KILLERS TAKE WOMEN PENTIES WITH THEM...

I AIN'T NO DAMN SERIAL KILLER, WHY THE F#$K WOULD I NEED PANTIES AS TROPHY FOR? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I GET A PIECE OF ASS... I FORGET ABOUT IT TILL THE DAY WE MEET AGAIN... I DON'T NEED NO TROPHY THAT SHE DONE FART, DISCHARGE IN...

WHAT AM I GONNA DO? SHOW IT TO MY FRIEND? ".. hey.. Jean bòbòt!!! vini'm pale'w.. gadé sa se kilòt ti mafi mwen te taye yereswa.. pran sant li... hmmmm.. bon sant!!!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes HELL NO!!! that's bouda smell!!! Rolling Eyes YOU IDIOT!!! Cool Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: