Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TVICE/DJAKOUT PUT ON THE SPOT IN OPEN LETTER ABOUT.........
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TVICE/DJAKOUT PUT ON THE SPOT IN OPEN LETTER ABOUT.........
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: TVICE/DJAKOUT PUT ON THE SPOT IN OPEN LETTER ABOUT......... Reply with quote Back to top

Here is an open letter that we received in our mailbox concerning T-VICE/DJAKOUT, and a very important matter that came up before.

S. BRUN: "Hey Pat, how are you doing?? Hope all is well .
I'm going to be brief with this email. Its about Djakout # 1 and Tvice. I
Remembered when the EarthQuake had just happened in Haiti, Roro came on the board said he would like for both bands, Djakout and Tvice to have a concert in all the major cities to raise money for Haiti, which I believe was a great idea.

Roberto in his response said that Roro got his number and he could have called him if he was serious, which I believe was not the proper/best answer he could have given especially on the board. At the time it was not about Polemic but our country we all claim we love. Now I don't know if they ever got together to do so, but it never was mentioned again.

Our country Haiti is still in need and it's not too late to have the concert in all the major cities. To me right now is the best time. Both have new albums out, so let's make happen. Think about Haiti for once. Nou tout ap voye al nan tout lot peyi nou we ki jan yo ye, ki jan yo prop. Mete tet nou ansanm pou nou Haiti vinn bel tout.

Pat brother please get to the bottom of this for me please. I would love to know and the members of the board would like an answer also. Fe neg yo jwenn nouvel la pou mwen please ....

S. BRUN

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Brun
M'ap kòmansé pa di ou mèsi pou bèl refleksyon sa a. dfinitivman, la po ko two ta pou bal sa yo fèt.

Messieurs Roro ak Roberto, mete gran moun sou nou!

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nou te met fe an concert avek 2 djazz yo pou ramasse $$$ pou ONG ka'p roule nan Ayiti vre. Donk rest lan nan main ti Berto Arrow Arrow Arrow

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Remember djakout Mizik broke up...............

If the money will be used to buy people food, drinks, and Medicine I am all for it..
if the money will be given to the Government people.. I am not with it

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CITADELLE SE PA SA ANKO NON BRO, FOK MISYE TA BAY MIN KI PLAN LI GENYEN AND HOW THE MONEY WILL BE USED.

HECK MAN PPLE IN HAITI AP SOUFRI DEPUIS KEK TAN SO NOU TOUT WEL NOU TOUT DIL DEJA BUT LE LAJAN YO TOMBE PEP LA OR PLAN KOB YO TE GEN SOU YO A SE PA SAK JANM FET VRE

SO VIN UTILIZE DJAKOUT AK T-VICE SE YOUN BUT BRING TOUT DONE OU YO SOU TABLE LAN TOU POU MOUN WE DE KWA SI APRE SA SAW DI YA SE PA SAK FET POU MOUN RELEW MANDEW WHATAGWAN

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My problem with an event like that is the fact that it will be done in some sort of "Hypocrisie"..... These two bands will team to show unity and after the tour, they will go back to curse at eachother during carnival and stuff. All musicians should come together to do at least one major, mind-blowing concert for a cause. This make more sense.
We're putting so much pressure on musicians as if they are politicians, they are not. They're just trying to make a leaving playing an instrument. The real people to put pressure on are people in the government and ONG's and stuff. They have the means to organize whether it's a Djakout/T-Vice tour or an all band concert event.

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout lajean sa gen dwa al nan dada neg ayiti wi
ah, pwoblem wi
misie fe sans, but m we se ou fanatik youn nan djazz yo ki bezwen fe polemik?
Sa misie pa di a pi enpotan? Ki yes ou pwal bay lajean sa yo?
Chanje lajean nan min ONG, bro
Kote lajean yo? Shocked Confused

Ayani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What would benefit Haiti right now is for all bands/musicians to encourage the haitian population to go VOTE...let your voice be heard... !!!! its time for CHANGE... Very Happy

As for a Tvis/Djakout bal/tour in all major cities , how is it going to benefit the population ? didnt each band donate time ( volunteer) and money to different non profit org of their liking....

Map mande tet mwen how can this tour benefit Haiti ? once the money is raised then what ? can S. Brun suggest what should be done with the money raise? in his email he wrote "At the time it was not about Polemic but our country we all claim we love. " how can you make such statement ? donc if they had decided to do this tour sa vle di yo renmen peyi an tout bon Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but since they havent you're not to sure they do ? its just a claim... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing mesyeeee rooo who are we to judge Rolling Eyes

We all want to do things to benefit our counrty that we all love soooo much...we all want what is best for our country right ? but Does the peuple living under the tents really care if there is a Tvis/Djakout tour ? bon ki kote kob sa pwale menm ? eske se lan main Ti Rene ? his corrupt government ? koze bal/tour sa te met ret sou poz...that's not a priority at this moment...MY OPINION OFF COURSE... Razz

wallywal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what we should do is stop asking and waiting for others to do things for haiti
and start doing things for ouselves
even if this event would take place you think the money will go to the people? se sa

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se on bel retrospective ou fe sou sa kite pale pandan tranbleman de terre a, m panse se on bagay atis yo ta dwe fe. li pa tro ta jan plizie moun di deja. Men poukisa ayisyen pesimis konsa? nan tout bagay olie nou cheche koman nou ka fe on bagay pozitiv, nou pito ap rantre pesimism ladan l.
How about they decide on a specific project or a couple projects to use the money for?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: