Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ORLANDO FAN SENDS US LETTER ABOUT TVICE PARTY LAST NIGHT!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ORLANDO FAN SENDS US LETTER ABOUT TVICE PARTY LAST NIGHT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: ORLANDO FAN SENDS US LETTER ABOUT TVICE PARTY LAST NIGHT! Reply with quote Back to top

We got this note from a MISS G in ORLANDO.

MISS G: "I would just like to give an update on how this event took place. I'm not going to knock the promoter too much but considering he was responsible for the event, he will take the blame. Orlando folks has an issue. 99% of the time there's an event there, its likely it will have a beautiful ending.

To give you a visual, the venue was gorgeous. The crowd seemed to be on point. I got there about 12:00-12:15. They had just open the doors to allow the folks in. The band was set and ready to start. All of a sudden, the DJs started playing a mixture of who knows what. I said this became an expensive zouk night. About 30-45 minutes later the band started. The groove really started to pick up. Tvice played their ass off for the crowd.

About 3am, Tvice getting into their best song, Epi'm Pa Bon, all of a sudden, the sound goes and of course, with a song like that, you can't play with no sound. Right after that, a couple fights broke out. Bal tou gate... It was absolutely ridiculous. Mim tire te gin deyo'a. Its a shame for out of towners to deal with that. So, before the promoter boast about his success, he should see if he succeeds first. It was his responsibility that security was fully enforced there. They had security but not enough. When dealing with folks in Orlando, lapli pa ladan yo, they should consider having secret service agents as security. Se telman moun yo dezod. Please post pou moun we. Of course, yo pap di'ou kijan bagay yo te pase...

Thank you...

Fanatik Tvice...

L-MA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am not surprised at all about what occured in Orlando. We have more Haitian thugs living in the area than not. The audience reflects the majority of the population there. That is why I stopped partying in Orlando. My friends and I preferred to drive south to party. That area will need very skilled security forces like in the 80s type when we used to have 2 patdowns and detectors at the front doors. I am not sure a lot of promoters could afford to do that in this "HMI"

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

map tann son cloch organizateur program sa, or maybe they will choose to ignore it , apa bon dieu fe mwen te chita lakay mwen Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doncue kisa wap tan nan patizan, maybe I can help you with something. I simply love the way our people love to hear about failure.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ILandfaces wrote:
Doncue kisa wap tan nan patizan, maybe I can help you with something. I simply love the way our people love to hear about failure.

PATIZAN MWEN JIS TANDE YON SON CLOCH MWEN JIS DI MAP TANN LOT SON CLOCH LA, AS SIMPLE AS THAT
MISS G SENT A LETTER TO PAT KM ABOUT WHAT WENT DOWN, that got nothing to do with people wants to hear about failure, se ou ki place pou ta di nou sil te failure ou bien a success

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: RESPONSE TO L-MA FROM A PHIL JAZZ Reply with quote Back to top

I received this note from a PHILJAZZ in response to the note written by L-MA on this thread.

WOW hello to you Pat. i have being a kompamagazine reader since 1998. I move to orlando in 1999 i remember i use to goi down to miami to buy the magazine before i know i could read it online. After reading this comment i feel like i have to say something to this reader.

Well my friend there's a lot of educated haitian that live in central florida, we not just THUGS. some of us have big job withing the community and also involved deeply within the community also. and we read kompamagazine without putting comment in there. Blame the people that doing the ball. I used to go out in orlando when i realize is the same people that fight on every ball i ask my self, Why is that the so call promoter let those people in those ball. you know they always fighting every time there's a ball why you let them in. then i realize all the promotors and the people that fighting are friends, i choose not to go out anymore.

I found that statement to be disrespectful to me and the rest of the people that live in central florida.. and also it's always the same band that play here Tvice carimi harm... zengl.... We the good people the one that's not THUGS, also love BETHOVA OBAS, MUSIC MUSIC, KOMPA KREYOL, FASIL and also all the rest of the band that don't come here. we have no problem paying $50.00 to go see any of those band because we know the thugs will not show up. i Agree with you there's a few thugs here but to say (The audience reflects the majority of the population there) i found you to be CRAZY for talking like that"

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't make the Bal for those same reasons.

Sometimes as a "promoter" you have to be able to play politics.

I had a feeling there was going to be foul play and I stayed home.

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I didn't make the Bal for those same reasons.

Sometimes as a "promoter" you have to be able to play politics.

I had a feeling there was going to be foul play and I stayed home.

Pepla can you explain?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KC, sorry to hear ke bagay pat pase jan ou ta vle ya...
i hope kob la te fet....
next time, pa kite neg ki te goumen yo antre lan bal ou...
I am sure ou konnen kiyes yo ye...
epi mete plus securite...
pa kite sa dekouraje'w....
bagay ke map repwoshe'w se free CD ou te pwomet yo ki pat bay...
sa pa bon....

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JB thanks alot bro I will make sure these thugs does not get in to my party next time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: