KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BOSTON RED SOX AND THE 2006 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL SEASON!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No way!!! Mud wrestling!!!!! Very Happy Yeah baby!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

...ESPN highlights, that fraud A-Rod is putting up his excuse for stinking up the joint in the WBC!!!!! LMAO!!! What a fraud that guy is!!! LMAO!!! If there's a bigger fraud than A-Rod I most certainly haven't seen it!!! Ah shut up A-Rod - you're done those Converse boots I used to wear by in high school....you know...the Magic Johnson's converse....

Lets Go Red Sox Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ti Boxer

Raymi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer,

Can you please tell me what's going on in Beantown. Has your boy wonder Theo gone mad. He just traded away his corn rows wearing white boy, Bronson Arroyo for a guy who struck out 169 times last year.

And you have Davil "old man" Wells calling his manager an idiot.

Boxer, the season is over for the Red sox before the it even begins.

Let's go yankees.
The evil empire strikes back.

Much love
Raymi.

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah - my man Bronson (he's also Peter Gammons favorite guitarist here in Boston), the guy that bozzo, that fraud, that scumbag A-Rod slapped the ball out of his hands in the ALCS a couple of years back!?

You have to agree Ray, that was the dirtiest, lowest, scum of the earth move a ball player could ever do. Many people lost respect for A-Rod since then!

Ray,

here in Boston - the motto is in Theo We Trust!!!!

By the same token, I'm not too comfortable with the way it happened, given how they "signed him/led him on" back in January to ultimatly end his career in Boston!!!!

See, one thing Ray! Who did we bring in? A 24 year old with some serious potential!!! Not some has been proven 35 years old with 4-5 years 18 million dollars contract. Steinbrenner - are you taken notes, you old goose!!!?

Now the Pats let clutch kicker Adam Vinitieri go to the Colts!!! Now that's below the belt Ray. Let me tell you, it's a sad day in Boston.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: