KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BOSTON RED SOX AND THE 2006 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL SEASON!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looka here looka here looka here!!! Laughing It's none other than my girl Daph. And she saved her first post for a baseball thread. Now that's commendable! Laughing I tell you...there's something special about Daph - unfortunately it's not her choice of baseball team. Daph - it's a pleasure to have back on board.

I got to tell you one thing though Daph: Your team reeks!!!!!! Stein looks at the past rather than the future of his players before signing them. That's why he has a bunch of overpaid deadbeats throwing baseball in Yankee Stadium every year.

Don't say I didn't warn you Daph - your team will be MLB's laughing stock this year. Everybody will point fingers at the millionaire senior citizen who knows not what to do with his loot than to pay it to a bunch of has been!

Pa di'm pa di'w sa Daph!!!!

By the way - I see a solid Red Sox fan in you Daph. I can feel it!! Laughing

Ti Boxer

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pouche - lets be for real! No real baseball fan and analysis base their forecast on Spring Training games. It just doesn't happen.

We can talk about players that are hurt, guys that're getting old, guys who may be prosecuted for Roids and forced out of the season or something like that...but not Spring Training standings. Come on now! Who does that?

Anyway- Yankees Sucks, Red Sox rocks, and A-Rod is full of crap!!! Cool

Ti Boxer

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiBoxer... What am I saying that you do not understand. This is what I am saying...

The way the Bosucks are playing in the spring training is the same way that they are going to play in the regular season... They are just SUCKS>>> pittiful.......

Remember last year when I made the prediction that BOSUCKS were going to get swept... You bent out of shape, cursing.. calling people's name... went into hiding.. stay away for months... I hope it does not happen to you this time and standup like a man...

You lost credibility in my book.. You could not even see that your BOSUCKS were going downhill... Do not understimate spring training. Sometimes, it is a sign of what will happen and I am tell you.... BOSUCKS are going to be a very bad team this year... You can count on that.....

Do not worry about hte Yankees, they prove to you over and over again that they will be there....

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Box...I commend you for being the hater that you are...very consistent. You're really trying hard to get me to convert but i'll stick with my boys thank you. Ti pouche and you can go at it with the rankings and things of that nature, I don't get into all that but when you start with your tirades I' ve got to let you know to take a chill pill for real. Why don't we let the official season begin before you start with all your yapping. But thanks for welcoming me back...I missed the board and of course I had to get on to put in my two cents in your Yankee bashing. Laughing This will be an interesting season..here we go again!!!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're a remarkable girl Daph! We enjoy your presence here! For sure it'll be an interesting season!

Pouche you foresaken Yank - how about this: put your money where youer mouth is brother - I've got the Sox and Toronto finishing as Division Champ and Wild Card respectively! 100 green ones and cold case of Heineken should it turns out to be a hoax. Laughing

Whatdayagot brother!? Laughing Lets go Pouche!
Laughing
Soul - you put your money where your mouth is brother - Yankees sucks, A-Rod stinks, Red Sox wins AL in 2006!

Whadayagot brother!? Laughing

Daph - ...I hate to do that to a lady cause my mom thought me....ahh the hell with it - whadayagot sista! Red Sox to win the AL in 06 - or Boxer goes back in the box like Jack! Laughing

Let go!!!! Laughing

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone - and make sure you drink till you drop! A message from your local Red Sox fan Ti Boxer! Wink

Ti Boxer

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Box sweetie...sorry I'm not the betting type, I'm really more worried for you bcuz we know what happened to you last season when your boys got beat down. If I recall, you went into hiding and we had to put out an APB for you. All that trash talking for nothing. I say just let the boys play and we'll see what pans out from there. I'm not going to bash your BOSUCKS just yet like you do to my Yanks...that's a bit premature but I do feel as if the scary ghost of Boston's past is coming back again or is there any other excuse that you guys have for a losing season.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Box sweetie...sorry I'm not the betting type, I'm really more worried for you bcuz we know what happened to you last season when your boys got beat down. If I recall, you went into hiding and we had to put out an APB for you. All that trash talking for nothing. I say just let the boys play and we'll see what pans out from there. I'm not going to bash your BOSUCKS just yet like you do to my Yanks...that's a bit premature but I do feel as if the scary ghost of Boston's past is coming back again or is there any other excuse that you guys have for a losing season.

Daph - do me a favor. Go to this website - http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/salaries?team=nyy and look up the Yank's payroll last year. While you're at it, go to where it says "change team," and look for the Red Sox (2nd highest), the White Sox, and the Marlins' salary (Marlins won it the year before the Sox) payroll - and consider the fact that you haven't won a World Series in nearly 6 years now.

After you do that - answer these question for me: Why in God's name haven't you group of overpaid bafoons won a championship in so long???? What's the point of paying all of this money if all you can do is get to the ALCS playoff and lose? How do you think Steinbrenner feels about this? Can you now begin to see why Steinbrenner won't even wait til the All Stars game to start firing guys? Can you see the embarrassment your team is for NY? Has it occured to you that Steinbrenner made some major mistakes - hence the reason he's so pissed off and furious that if for reason your team isn't on top of the standings within the first 3 weeks, Stein will lose his mind and go balistic?

Are you following what's happening....or should I say what is set to happen in NY this baseball season? Laughing

Ti Boxer

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiBoxer

You are acting like a sorry loser... Daph made a statement and you refused to challenge it.....

This is what she said....

Quote:
I'm really more worried for you bcuz we know what happened to you last season when your boys got beat down. If I recall, you went into hiding and we had to put out an APB for you. All that trash talking for nothing.

My love Daph... ... is talking about you bro.. Not the Yankees payroll.. You still cannot let go.... You are a sorry BOSUCKS loser... You and I know that she is right.. We have our own beef becasue you acted like a kid after your BOSUCKS choked... The reason I was not mad, I knew the time will come. After all, you are a BOSUCKS and I am telling you bro... You are a loser.. Go YANKS>>>>>>

I would love to bet with you.. That is the easiest money to make but you have a bad record... You still hasn't paid me for the bet that we made two years ago. You have no credibility in my book... Pay your debt then we can talk. You made a sucker out of me once and I would not give you the chance again. You acted like a sorry BOSUCKS loser who did not pay his debt.

What makes it so bad, the debt was a damm $25 charity to any haitian organization of the winner choice. You still haven't help the children of Haiti.. SHAME ON YOU ... TYPICAL BOSUCKS fan....

Before you said "put your money your mouth is", I must say, pay your debt before you talk non-sense...

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pouche,

it's St. Patie's day kiddo! Whadayasay we go wash our mouths with some hard core liquor and beat up on the Yanks and Steinbrenner tomorrow!

You know how much I love you Pouche! I have yet to give you that kiss and hug from last year. Now I simply can't wait! I'm going insane here. I need a hug from Pouche - and I won't stop until I get it!!!

I'm currently on my 10th Heineken - and a pint of Jack Daniels. There are a bunch of bums here dressed up like leprecans - and they're taking turns licking my cranium as I write this post.

We have girls doing back flips over beer cans!!!! What in the name of Stone Cold Steve Austin is this sh8t!!!? This place is complete chaos!!!! Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Danm it!!!!!!!!! ...somebody just took my bottle of Heineken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly bloody murders!!!!!! Now I just had Guiness poored all over me and ...my foucking laptop!!!! Evil or Very Mad A bunch of crazy sons of gunz in here Pouche!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Yankees Sucks, Batman smells, A-Rod laid an egg!!!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's day Pouche!!!! I'm sh8t faced!!!!!!!!!! I'm out!!!!

Ti Boxer

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

15th Heineken....and I reek of Guiness!!!! :mrgreen:

Ti Boxer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: