KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BOSTON RED SOX AND THE 2006 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL SEASON!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiBoxer.... Please answer my question... Here is your pre-season record..

Cleveland 11 5 .
L.A. 8 5 .615
K.C. 7 5 .583
Detroit 8 6 .571
Minnesota 8 6 .571
Tampa Bay 7 6
New York 6 8 .429
Toronto 6 9 .400
Seattle 5 8 .385
Baltimore 4 9 .308
Boston 3 9 .250

Is that what I should expect from Bosox this year..... I think so.. That team admittely if you want to is sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul4U - You know that I know Bosox Sucks!!!!! Sucks!!!!

Bosoxconvert - Yes I agree BOSOX SUCKS!!!! look at their record....

All of your yankees hater... give it time .. You will learn.....

Soul4U

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti boxer wrote:

Soul - when are you going to convert to a Sox fan? You seem like you'd make a solide Sox fan, cause you're a good guy. Good guys root for the Sox - not the Yanks! What are you doing Soul? Come on buddy! Laughing

Ti Boxer

You are a funny guy my man! Very Happy ... Sorry bro, Bosox are not good enough for my services. M pa gen tan pou ekip ki enferier! Twisted Evil

Soul

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
TiBoxer.... Please answer my question... Here is your pre-season record..

Cleveland 11 5 .
L.A. 8 5 .615
K.C. 7 5 .583
Detroit 8 6 .571
Minnesota 8 6 .571
Tampa Bay 7 6
New York 6 8 .429
Toronto 6 9 .400
Seattle 5 8 .385
Baltimore 4 9 .308
Boston 3 9 .250

Is that what I should expect from Bosox this year..... I think so.. That team admittely if you want to is sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul4U - You know that I know Bosox Sucks!!!!! Sucks!!!!

Bosoxconvert - Yes I agree BOSOX SUCKS!!!! look at their record....

All of your yankees hater... give it time .. You will learn.....

Pouche - take a look at last year's White Sox spring training record and tell me if you could have forseen a World Champion in the making!!! Laughing Go ahead - it's on ESPN.com! Wa di'm sa'w we.

Come on kiddo. This is called Spring Training for a reason. It's time to brush off some rust. It's the same for post season football. Again - look at the Patriots preseason records during the years they won the SuperBowl and tell me if at that point you'd pick them to be champions.

The worst way to tell how far a team will go is by pre-season/spring training record. Sometimes they'd kill butt then, and during the season they act like they're hibernating.

Ti Boxer

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Soul4U wrote:
Ti boxer wrote:

Soul - when are you going to convert to a Sox fan? You seem like you'd make a solide Sox fan, cause you're a good guy. Good guys root for the Sox - not the Yanks! What are you doing Soul? Come on buddy! Laughing

Ti Boxer

You are a funny guy my man! Very Happy ... Sorry bro, Bosox are not good enough for my services. M pa gen tan pou ekip ki enferier! Twisted Evil

Soul

Soul - come on man. Just because Pouche is here don't mean you have to talk like that about the Sox. When Pouche is not here, you shower them with props!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We'll be waiting with open arms brother. We understand. Yanks are tough converts. We have to give them time to shave off that nasty ego attitude before they can swim in the same waters as winners! We'll wait Soul!

Ti Boxer

Raymi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer,

Pam nan...Too much talking. As I told you, the evil empire stirkes back and we take the trophy back to the bronx where it belongs.

Boxer, how confident are you that you Red sox will win it all.
I am so confident that my Yankees will be the champ this year that if we don't win, I will personally walk around yankee stadium in full red sox attire (I'm cringing at the tought of it).

Now if your Red sox don't win the World series (Huh...I say they don't even make win a wild card berth)...Then you boxer, will have to walk aroung Fenway in pinstripes, Budweiser in hand...Pictures to be posted on KM....

Let me know if you agree to the terms....

(On a side note Barrister Boxer, I have a little evidence delimma that I'm struggling with in regards to hearsay, let me know if you can help).

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

Much love
Raymi.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiBoxer

Quote:
Come on kiddo. This is called Spring Training for a reason. It's time to brush off some rust. It's the same for post season football. Again - look at the Patriots preseason records during the years they won the SuperBowl and tell me if at that point you'd pick them to be champions.

Unfortunately, that's what I expect for the Red Sox this year. Last year, they won a lot of games late innings due to Ortiz. If that did not happen they would have look like they are looking now... They are just sucks.....and they are sucking wind in the spring training and the saga will continue all year long... Be ready for a shitty Red Sox year.. They are looking awful.. Pitching looks sucks and they are sucks...
[/quote]

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pouche - how is my boy Johnny Damon doing over there!? Laughing

How about the Sheff - how he is doing in spring training this year...ooops has he even played!? Laughing

lets see - your team is what...7-8 for Spring Training training. I believe you chumps are un the grapefruit league too. Now - Red Sox is what...5-10. The White Sox are 3 and something....they're at the bottom of their league. Are we supposed t take that as a sneak preview Pouche!? LMAO!!!!

The White Sox have the best arms going into the 2006 MLB season. And we're supposed to consider their performance in Spring training as a sign of things to come.

Se sa map di ya wi man. Why do I waste my time talking baseball with a guy who makes those kinds of reasoning. Is it because you're a Yank Pouche!!! Laughing Is that how Yankees fans see things?

Si se konsa - nou mele! Laughing

Ti Boxer

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ray !!! LMAO!!

I don't think anyone wants to see Boxer in those conditions. Mwen pa mvle fe moun kouri pou mwen. Laughing

Hey - we're on buddy! You may even throw in a case of Heineken either way for good measure.

Ti Boxer

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiBoxer

Johnny Damon has tendinitis in his throwing shoulder .. I am not worried...

The Yanks will win this year.. You can bet on that. The Red Sox at best will finish third place... They are not that good... You are going to have a tough time this year. You wish they were 5-10... They are 3-10 and going downhill...

You must admit that they are BOSUCKS......

You team looks awful and it will stay that way.. I feel sorry for all the BOSUCKS fans... What a long year that your guys is going to have...

I am worrieed about you Bro.. You have the potential and a good candidate to commit suicide this year... Bosucks will do that to you....

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiBox...you starting this crap again....didn't you get enough egg on your face last year with all your yapping Laughing Talk is cheap!!!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: