KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BOSTON RED SOX AND THE 2006 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL SEASON!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: BOSTON RED SOX AND THE 2006 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL SEASON!!! Reply with quote Back to top

It's baseball season again folks! Buckle up and get ready for the ride. Tipoupouche - hurry up and sign up so that I can get going.

A lot of moves were made in the offseason, a lot of acquisition. In my team - the beloved Boston Red Sox - America's Team; a lot of changes were made - and hopefully for the better!

Meanwhile - that ungodly Yankee team continues to do the stupid things that' kept the World Series Championship away from them for nearly 6 years now - bringing in and focusing on older and proven players, neglecting their starting rotation, and callous neglect of their farm system as well as young and upcoming players. It's Deja Vu all over again. That's why they'll finish 2nd or third - likely 3rd behind the Blue Jays. Now I'll hold on making further comments until the Yankee fanatics sign up!

Lets go Red Sox lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ti Boxer

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi apa'w tounen....

I didnt see you when the World Series was going on..

O o sak pase la...

Hehehehe Cool

Raymi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer,

Poze, Poze.
Last I heard from my sources in Boston, You were seen walking aorund in Fenway Park in full Red Sox gear, case of empty heineken in hand, crying over the fact that your beloved Idiot Johny Damon is now a well groomed man of class playing center field for the Evil empire.

Boxer, The curse is once again in full effect and this is the year that: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

I see no reason to play this season, just hand over the world series title to THE YANKEES.

And please tell your boy David wells, it's too early for him start opening his big mouth. I forgive him though, He just misses being in pinstripes.

How long before Manny asks for a trade?

Ok Boxer, that's enough for you for today, I don't want you to go crazy with the Heinekens...

Much love
Raymi.

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green Ray, Ti Kreyol - Johnny Be Good is damaged goods!!! Are you guys kiddin' me!!? Mr. Green I'll take Coco Crisp anytime!!!! Heck - his first name is refreshing and brings inspiration and "life." Mr. GreenMr. Green:mrgreen:

Look - this guy will give you a year or two - tops!!!! That's it!!! :mrgreen:

Hold up!! Ray - check out the Yanks starting rotation and tell me what you see?

Pavano!!? :mrgreen:

What!!! Small repeating last year? Shocked Do you really believe that!!? Mr. Green For goodness sake - the 70 year old Unit!!!? Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green:mrgreen:

Are you kiddin' me Ray!!!? Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green:mrgreen:

Ti Boxer

Last edited by Ti boxer on Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dammmmmmmmmmmmm bagay yo komanse boheur ane' saaaaaaaaaa bucle up . My Mets are looking good Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer, Johnny Damon annik kite Boston epi li te gentan damaged goods! lol Damn Boxer. BTW, Your BoSucks won't go anywhere but down. The Evil Empire will reclaim what is rightfully theirs and bring the Trophee to South Bronx.

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
The Evil Empire will reclaim what is rightfully theirs and bring the Trophee to South Bronx.

Ha!

What did you want me to do call him damaged goods while he was here!? LMAO!!! You won't catch talking about Curt Shilling's career being over. but as soon as he leaves Boston - he may as well retire. Laughing Get it Gro!?

When was the last time the Yanks "reclaimed what's theirs" Gromosso!? Laughing

I didn't mean to ask you a tough question - but don't feel bad if you can't remember. Laughing

Now - can you remember the most exciting ALCS championship series ever!!!!? I bet your a$$ you can!? Laughing It involved the only comeback of its kind in sports history! Heck - no sports fan will forget that. Not even a Yank!

Ti Boxer

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer, se te yon WONGA ke BoSucks te fe. Laughing

Yea, I'll give you credit, it was an exciting ALCS despite the BoSucks Wonga.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BoSox vs. Yank is almost like the ploemic fued we got in the music section...LOL

But got bad new for both of you, nothing was done to change or give each team a better advantage over the defending champs (the other Sox) and the white Sox added some more fire-pire while not losing much in the off season.....they are on track to repeat if you ask me.

BTW you yankee fans, you better hope and pray your fire power offensive machines (Damon, Rodriguez, and Jeter) don't burn themselves out or worse hurt themselves that it cost your team the division or worse a series.

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer, Boder Boxer Boxer, ou tounin anko ak koze Red Sox sa. antouka NY METS are gonna do pretty good this yea. yeah yeah it is still Yankees and Red Sox typical show, but again there are suprises. also Ken Griffey Junior is going to be THE Nl MVP this year.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: