Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KM UNDERCOVER: FAKING THE HYPE FOR HIS HMI STARDOM?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KM UNDERCOVER: FAKING THE HYPE FOR HIS HMI STARDOM?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: KM UNDERCOVER: FAKING THE HYPE FOR HIS HMI STARDOM? Reply with quote Back to top

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD" as this girl on the other line talking to KM is going crazy after "allegedly" seeing an HMI artist on FACEBOOK that SHE described to me as LIGHT SKIN/GREEN EYES, trying to play it off that he's the biggest star that she's ever seen ever.

On that same breath she wanted me to go and try to reach him so that I could do a report on him because she was sure that many girls were going to go crazy for him.

The artist in question is PART OF AN UPCOMING BAND.....He is NOT yet well known...but might be in the future...but NOT NOW...NOT YET

When the girl on the other line basically saw that I wasn't believing the hype/story that she wanted me to "BELIEVE" in, her tone of voice went down a notch and got a little bit on the down side. Shocked Shocked Very Happy

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS when either an artitst has either his lady friend or girlfriend, or perhaps family member TRYING TO CREATE SOME NOISE FOR THEM...BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN READY...and also even before they are known.

STOP FAKING THE HYPE some HMI artists....WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT...IT WILL COME TO YOU...Let it come to you......DON'T FAKE THE FUNK "ATIS LA" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please tell the young lady that called on your behalf that HER ACTING JOB DID NOT SELL THE TRICK WELL at all (LOL)

NICE TRY THOUGH!

KM! Laughing Laughing

Last edited by kompamagazine on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's funny as hell, Pou neg sa ta the biggest star epi nou pa konn misyeu Very Happy

On the positive side, with all the positive light skin convo going on, tout moun ap veye nouvo djazz yo pou we de ki light skin/green eye yap pale

Rj production

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing chalmas ala kote ou tande papa men fanm lan di mari'l se superstar

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BWAHAHAHAAA!! Yo toujou bezwen yon HYPE!!

I remember the good ole days of the "Yo EY, bam yon booster sou bod la non..."

TCHUIP! Mwen mem sa papa... PLEASE mofo...

She should've gotten an award for Best Acting.. I can hear it from here.. Oh My God! Oh my God!... All hyped and ish.. Oh please.. LMFAO.....

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat leve Zel kat atis la.

Fake sa a pap pase.

Light skin/Green eyes ala traka papa...HMI sa a pa kwe nan mizik anko

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is shameless PR at its best and quite funny too. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

vava

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol

WHY DO THEY DO THAT THOUGH, SERIOUSSLY Rolling Eyes Confused Twisted Evil Laughing PODYAB MOUN SA YO.

PAT,
U BASICALLY TOLD HER STICK TO HER DAY JOB, CAUSE ACTING AIN'T FOR HER HUH Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing POOR HER!

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patrick Di li pap pran nan fo mouvman. Se we yo wel yo pa konnen l

yayad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed KM nan pa lak dis lak dat non hummmm

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess by using the LIGHTSKIN/GREEN EYES line, it would get people to jump for joy... Please! Discuss that with homeboy down in Orlando w that crap.. OO... not impressed.. Try Again... Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: