KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

“CARIBBEAN STARS FOR HAITI” LIVE ON WBLS THIS SUNDAY 8:00 PM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RESHKA PROMOTIONS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: “CARIBBEAN STARS FOR HAITI” LIVE ON WBLS THIS SUNDAY 8:00 PM Reply with quote Back to top

Pre Labor Day Fest 2010 East Meadow, Long Island NY.

Fos Baron ENT & Reshka Promotions in association with New York NY Club present their 7Th Annual Pre Labor Day Festival Sunday September 5th 2010 at the Beautiful lakeside Theater Eisenhower Park East Meadow NY, with this year’s theme “CARIBBEAN PROMOTERS UNITED FOR HAITI” This Sunday on WBLS 107.5 FM the Dahved Levy Show. Many Caribbean Super Stars will pay tribute to Haiti in a special way LIVE ON THE RADIO. Please tune in this Sunday at 8:00PM Sharp lots of fun and you will have the chance to win tickets for the #1 Intl. Caribbean Festivals in NY.

LIVE ON THE RADIO

SOCA Super Star from Trinidad Machel Montano, Jamaican Super Star Gyptian, Barbados SOCA Super Star Rupee, from Haiti Boukman Eksperyans, Disip, DJ Stakz and many more. They will be united in an effort to remind the fans to bring some school supplies for the needy children of Haiti.

Tickets for this event are available online at www.nyprelabordayfest.com

Reshka Promotions

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen deja bwanshe...

yef

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good stuff!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: