KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

INDECENT PROPOSAL :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: INDECENT PROPOSAL :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: Reply with quote Back to top

I was watching this movie, and I thought about us as a community. I thought about how we belive in ourselves deeply in ways such as we think that out significant other won't play you or won't fall for anyone else just because we doing it well or just because he/she is madley in love with you.... So I am asking you if you were in dieing need of money and a man/woman approached you and said "money ain't a thing" 1 million flat for one night with your man/woman What would you say or do? Would you take the money and run with your girl/man because you know it is just bizness and he or she loves you, or would you tell that person to go screw themselves Question Question Question

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen tap di Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Go Ahead and take one for the Team!

Take one for our Love Sake.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would tell my mate to go ahead and give her the sexual proposal she never had...
And Please do it very F*ucking good so we can get extra$$ from the million dollars Wink Wink

G54life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
I would tell my mate to go ahead and give her the sexual proposal she never had...
And Please do it very F*ucking good so we can get extra$$ from the million dollars Wink Wink

No babe imagine that the proposal was for you

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

G54,

In that case I would go along with the flow and have a hell of a night Exclamation Exclamation Work a lil extra hard and try to make some bonus $$.

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would definitely agree to let them have my lover for one night, as long as i get the money first. In today's world, fidelity and trust is really out the window anyway, so the hell with that. I would do it myself.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sh*t........... I'll give him one minute 6 sec........

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know women who sleeep for free... and much more a man never know whether or not your girl is cheating and, if she is, she never bring anything home from that...

Danm, me, I'm a PIMP by blood. So I'd definitely let the millionaire have her for the night; I'd only suggest that she wear acondoms. The next day, 9:00 AM sharp I'll be in front of my bank with the check for a deposit.

Then I'll open a one or 2 businesses and name them PPB (Pussy Pays Big).
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy DJ MINGOLOVE I LIKE THAT ONE BROTHER BEL BAYGAY !!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green HAHAHAHAHAHA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KOMPALOVER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What,s with that,they will cheat anyway for free,so I might as well get something out it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: