KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

"BABY YOU THE BEST!!!!!!!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: "BABY YOU THE BEST!!!!!!!" Reply with quote Back to top

Do you guys/girls really believe that mess??? Laughing

Ladies do you tell your guys these things? Do you ask your guys to compare his ex's bedroom skills and yours?

Fellas how many of you are gonna admit that you ask these things?? Why bother? What if she told you, "no actuallly my ex was better"..

It's Friday..have fun with it! Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Girls/ladies/women always say their ex was better.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As much as I think it's stupid to ask bc if the girl likes you, she'll tell you that you are the best, but I still do ask. I m very competitive, so I want to be the best she ever had, specially if I really like her. If I don't like that much I don't even if I m the worst.

Kryssou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely the dumbest thing a guy could ask Laughing

I never understood why they said that cuz the girl will almost always say "Yes you are the best!" when she could be thinking the complete opposite Laughing Laughing Laughing

tjerry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
As much as I think it's stupid to ask bc if the girl likes you, she'll tell you that you are the best, but I still do ask. I m very competitive, so I want to be the best she ever had, specially if I really like her. If I don't like that much I don't even if I m the worst.

I second that well said

dalida

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is one dumb sh$t you don't even have to ask.
If you're the best, she will tell you one way or another. I you have to ask, that means you're not the best even if she wants you to believe so. Women only tell truth le yap deplale anba bwa. After that, they're only tell you things to make you feel good not necessarily la verite. Very Happy Laughing

PropertyofHaiti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know the question is stupid but i always ask it. because i feel its a challenge to me to be better than the other guy at that moment. do something that she has never experience with anyone else... cause believe me guys they do talk about it to their friends..... i had my girlfriend friends coming after me because she talked about her experience.... so if the experience is not what they expected you know their friends know....

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you're the best, she will tell you.

If you have to ask, you're not the best.

Plain and simple.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: