KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

REGINALD CANGE & TOTO NECESSITE RIDING THE BANDWAGON!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: REGINALD CANGE & TOTO NECESSITE RIDING THE BANDWAGON! Reply with quote Back to top

REGINALD CANGE and legend TOTO NECESSITE are taking advantage of each other musically in a positive way.

A TOTO NECESSITE interpretation song nicknamed "TI POUCHON" that is found on FASIL's debut cd seems to be making lots of waves right now in Haiti. Reginald did give the artist credit on his cd apparently. To jump on the bandwagon, legendary artist TOTO Necessite has been persuaded by Mizik Depot producer Bazile, to do a REMAKE of that same song, and release it on the market soon.

KM!

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fasil plays that song very very well. oh well good luck to Toto the Original "Ti Pouchon" Laughing

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Li t'ap bel si Reginald te inviter Toto on the track in the first place.

But, bel bagay. Jiskaprezan yo ka fe yon remix. Si Toto ta gen pu'l fe aparans avek Reginald, l'ap fe lajan from it. Si se Toto ki release li, like the producer would like him to, he's not gonna have a band to tour with and make money from the song.

NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toto Necesite konveti mesye. Li pa nan chante pou le monn anko. Se nan gaspo (gospel) ki vle di chante pou bn Dye li fe kounye-a. Toto te ka dako pou remake la wi si e selman si se tap BonDye ki tap ti pouchon-an.

ZLEX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JAN REGI INTERPRETE MIZIK LA SE TANKOU SE LI KI TE EKRIL
GOOD JOB. METE YON TI DISIPLINE SELMAN EPI KITEL MARRRRRCHE.

yef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song is awesome. Shoot...the whole CD is. Congrats to both parties!

I think Toto should join the Reginald for the remake!

-Fabrice Rouzier

orus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: REGINALD CANGE & TOTO NECESSITE RIDING THE BANDWAGON Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

REGINALD CANGE and legend TOTO NECESSITE are taking advantage of each other musically in a positive way.

A TOTO NECESSITE interpretation song nicknamed "TI POUCHON" that is found on FASIL's debut cd seems to be making lots of waves right now in Haiti. Reginald did give the artist credit on his cd apparently. To jump on the bandwagon, legendary artist TOTO Necessite has been persuaded by Mizik Depot producer Bazile, to do a REMAKE of that same song, and release it on the market soon.

KM!

mwen poko jwen yon moun ki di li pa renmen mizik jan fasil jwe l la . nan moman nan pale la poko gen yon jazz ki rive nan nivo fasil an ayiti. jazz la ap jwen jwe bagay male.

reginaldo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik Ti Pouchon sa , se bagay malè nèt wi Haiti. depi an novanb mizik sa ap bay pwoblèm juska prezan se pi rèd.

Antouka si toto pwal lage yon remix, li t'ap bon si li fè yon duo ak Reginald cange.

rocketman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a song I've been in love with from the very first time I heard it.
not from Reginald though but, the original singer and I had a chance to
hear Regi sing it live on the radio one day I was so happy cause, he did an
awesome job with it. Regi is one of my favorite singer by the way and the list goes
like this ARLY L..., JUDE J..., REGINALD C...and so on......

lovely1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice song. J'aime le Cd tout entier.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: