KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

UNIK FEATURING RONALD SMITH "JEALOUSY"!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: UNIK FEATURING RONALD SMITH "JEALOUSY"! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a new single by the group UNIK featuring former System Band legend RONALD SMITH. The song is entitled "JEALOUSY".

*CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6583105018473ff4/

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maestro Ronald ...pran la rue ...like the poster .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pikliz69

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice song. Banner a bon tou for a start. I believe Ronald Smith is in NY, I hope this can be the next big thing in NY, NY needs something new and commercial. So far, that song is a good beginning, n'ap tann pou nou we kisa djazz la ap pote pi devan.

nustyle11

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know how active this band is in the industry? Men yo gen anpil potansyel lakay yo. I like the song a lot... Bel melody, lyric is ok, bel mizik and the singer is not bad either. As far as Ronald smith is concerned, veteran ap toujou rete veteran. I hope to be hearing more from this group in the near future.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JMPerry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad at all. From the musicians pictured on the poster, mwen we U5 kraze on kite sa? Johny, keep doing your thing man. Good luck guys......

JMPerry

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a feeling that this tune was made with simplicity in mind, and I'm a huge fan of that. I'm also a terribly biased fan of Ronald. But I do think the poster is very well done and well presented. The fact that Ronald's name carries a lot of weight in the industry raises high expectation among the fans, and they'll expect notable products from him. If this release is a foreshadow of the album, then I think the band will be well received; provided of course they're heavily marketed and promoted. Ronald is a very astute musician and he knows what's in demand on the market. I think as long as he delivers just that on an album he will be successful.

By the way, it was a blast seeing the guys together again during Maestro Douby's b-day bash. Some chemistry simply never die. I swear, if all marriages were in synch like Reginald and Ronald's on guitar, there would never a divorce.

Ti boxer

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Maestro Ronald ...pran la rue ...like the poster .

ONLY LIKE THE POSTER? LOL.....

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song has ABSOLUTELY nothing specail.....
text:weak
singing: passe
hook: weak
the english part: sucks

that was a waste of time for me...

there's ABSOLUTELY nothing"UNIK" about this.

pikliz69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To Pascale,

Se moun tankou ou menm ki fe HMI a limite, give a constructive criticism. Leu se yon djazz k'ap mennen, nenpot bagay yo bay kenbe, nou anbrase'l. Neg yo se teste y'ap teste teren an, se paret y'ap paret. Si ou tande mizik la bien, aranjman yo bon, son yo bien chwazi, pawol yo kapab pi solid e vokal la korek devan bagay mwen tande deja sou kompamagazine. Men pou ou kanpe di mizik la se yon waste, se kom si travay neg yo fe nan stidio a pa vo anyen. Mezanmi fok nou bay atis yo yon respe tou leu n'ap kritike. Kritik ou a se yon WASTE.

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikliz69 wrote:
To Pascale,

Se moun tankou ou menm ki fe HMI a limite, give a constructive criticism. Leu se yon djazz k'ap mennen, nenpot bagay yo bay kenbe, nou anbrase'l. Neg yo se teste y'ap teste teren an, se paret y'ap paret. Si ou tande mizik la bien, aranjman yo bon, son yo bien chwazi, pawol yo kapab pi solid e vokal la korek devan bagay mwen tande deja sou kompamagazine. Men pou ou kanpe di mizik la se yon waste, se kom si travay neg yo fe nan stidio a pa vo anyen. Mezanmi fok nou bay atis yo yon respe tou leu n'ap kritike. Kritik ou a se yon WASTE.

di'm kisa ki "Inik" avek chante sa-a?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: