KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Baby let's.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

been there done that; I did probably more than seven some are missing...lot jou yon moun relem li dim li gen youn nan main li Laughing blackmail 101....just kidding folks, yeah i would do it..after viewing destroy on the spot Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was a spare of the moment "action".. Wanted to vamp up the "session".. Took out the video camera on the cell phone and "Entertained"ourselves..
Never did it before & neither did he.. I initiated the idea and guess you can say "I turned myself on" watching it.. and "turned myself on" each and every time I watched it thereafter.
Deleted it soon after... Good Times.. Smile

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

General Thought:

Just know who you are dealing with. Know the risks & the repercussions. If there's no TRUST then don't do it. If there IS TRUST.. Go ahead and have some fun! Cause it is lots of fun! I would definitely discard after though. Especially if the face is revealed. Those get deleted right after "reviewing"... I dont need to be the next Sex Tape Celebrity!

But the no face shot videos.. enjoy them over and over again... and THEN delete! You dont want to keep them around for so long.. Just your luck.. So RECORD.... ENJOY... DISCARD! ASAP

Ranfo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
General Thought:

Just know who you are dealing with. Know the risks & the repercussions. If there's no TRUST then don't do it. If there IS TRUST.. Go ahead and have some fun! Cause it is lots of fun! I would definitely discard after though. Especially if the face is revealed. Those get deleted right after "reviewing"... I dont need to be the next Sex Tape Celebrity!

But the no face shot videos.. enjoy them over and over again... and THEN delete! You dont want to keep them around for so long.. Just your luck.. So RECORD.... ENJOY... DISCARD! ASAP

EY, ou ta bannou yon ti zshare upload apersu... Cool Cool

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen gen yon ti kabinet lakay mwen.. the top shelves is for our home made movies...

we do one each year...

baby let's watch 2004... sure! why not??

I'm comfortable enough, and cool with my partner to do this... and we have fun with it.. Cool

bel feeling net...

Kryssou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd do it! Very Happy

I just need to find someone I trust enough to actually go through with it Laughing

opium

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be famous some day, so I can't afford to do sth like this. Moun isit fouye zo nan kalalou twop Evil or Very Mad

Yvika

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought about it... but never went through with it....

Smile

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
mwen gen yon ti kabinet lakay mwen.. the top shelves is for our home made movies...

we do one each year...

baby let's watch 2004... sure! why not??

I'm comfortable enough, and cool with my partner to do this... and we have fun with it.. Cool

bel feeling net...

ME Likes this idea!!!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kryssou wrote:
I'd do it! Very Happy

I just need to find [size=24][color=green]someone I trust enough
to actually go through with it Laughing
[/color][/size]

moun nan laa anba zyeu ou....ou pa wel li Razz
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: