Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - SIGNS YOU'RE A JUMPOFF!!!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SIGNS YOU'RE A JUMPOFF!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vava wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:
I never understand why girls think its a bad idea to be a jump-off.
I mean, as long as you dont care about the guy in that way, its a great position for a woman.

what's so good about it?? Confused Confused Confused

VAVA,

FOR A WOMAN WHOSE BOYFRIEND LIVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY, IF SHE WANTS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, THAT'S NOT A BAD OPTION AT ALL.
I KNOW WOMEN WHO DON'T HAVE PAPER AND WHOSE BOYFRIEND LIVE IN HAITI AND CANNOT TRAVEL, BUT THOSE WOMAN WANNA STAY IN THE RELATION (THEY DON'T WANNA GIVE UP THE BOYFRIEND IN THE MOTHERLAND), A JUMP-OFF CAN BE A GOOD ASSET TO HELP THEM RELEASE SOME STRESS.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vava

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MINGOLOVE wrote:
vava wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:
I never understand why girls think its a bad idea to be a jump-off.
I mean, as long as you dont care about the guy in that way, its a great position for a woman.

what's so good about it?? Confused Confused Confused

VAVA,

FOR A WOMAN WHOSE BOYFRIEND LIVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY, IF SHE WANTS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, THAT'S NOT A BAD OPTION AT ALL.
I KNOW WOMEN WHO DON'T HAVE PAPER AND WHOSE BOYFRIEND LIVE IN HAITI AND CANNOT TRAVEL, BUT THOSE WOMAN WANNA STAY IN THE RELATION (THEY DON'T WANNA GIVE UP THE BOYFRIEND IN THE MOTHERLAND), A JUMP-OFF CAN BE A GOOD ASSET TO HELP THEM RELEASE SOME STRESS.

oh, ok thanks Mingo...

i guess to each its own... but i wou'dn't be comfortable with that. mwen gen yon frekan se kom sou moun mwen mande cigarette, i guess that wouldn't work Laughing Laughing Wink Arrow

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jump Off's are okay if BOTH parties are down for it. If one is seeking another, it will not work.. and you shouldn't waste your time trying to convert it into something else. UR wasting precious time. You're better off backing out of the situation and find someone else who can satisfy those needs that this jump off partner isn't giving you.. epi the Happy Life Begins Smile

So you're right DJK.. Ain't nothing wrong with a JUMP OFF... if that's what you're seeking...

owen1055

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More often than girls, guys are usually the jumpoff.. A jumpoff is usually someone that you only think about when everything else fails. For instance, if cannot get the chicks that are on top of my list for whatever reason and I am really horny(they're busy), then it's time for the jumpoff. Basically, the jumpoff only comes to mind when it's time to have sex. The key to keeping a good jumpoff is to once in a while do something nice for the jumpoff. Girls who jumpoff will once in a while feel as they're being used even when they know the situation. The problem with having a jumpoff is that one person always wants more out of the situation.. They accept the current situation only because they know the other person does not want more.

Yvika

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's ok as long as there's no expectations from both parties..... I don't mind the idea of friends with benefits.

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have no luck with jump off, because at the end, they always want to change it for good.
They can't keep their words with me. They know you have a girlfriend, they accept to fôk you and then they want to be your girlfriend or share the same role as your girlfriend.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do you know a girl that I used to go out with had the nerve to ask me to be her jumppoff.

Of course I refused. Rolling Eyes Wink

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've accomplished great things in my life, and retired from the game nearly two years ago Very Happy
At this point, it is all about me/myself and I
! Having said that, the idea of being a jump -off to (one) specific individual doesn't bother me a bit Cool
I am not fond of the terminology; but hey, nan noman an se fè coeur ti coucouna plezi, epi case closed Mr. Green
N.B
Kouman chanté di enkor : ♪ ♪ profite, profite lavi nou pa ayen ♪ ♪ Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan wrote:
Do you know a girl that I used to go out with had the nerve to ask me to be her jumppoff.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT, MKJ.

I BELIEVE IT'S BECAUSE U USED TO DO A GOOD JOB AND SHE MIGHT NOT FIND OUT WHERE SHE IS NOW THAT SHE TURNED BACK TO YOU. I DON'T MIND BEING SOME EXXXXES' JUMP-OFF. AS LONG AS THEY RESPECT THE JUMOP-OFF RULES, I DON'T MIND.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MenkiJan

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MINGOLOVE wrote:
MinkiJan wrote:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT, MKJ.

I BELIEVE IT'S BECAUSE U USED TO DO A GOOD JOB AND SHE MIGHT NOT FIND OUT WHERE SHE IS NOW THAT SHE TURNED BACK TO YOU. I DON'T MIND BEING SOME EXXXXES' JUMP-OFF. AS LONG AS THEY RESPECT THE JUMOP-OFF RULES, I DON'T MIND.

Bro, the answer is here...They never do, once things are going great they gonna ask for more.

She will even ask you Why can't I be number 1 even if she is the one who came up with the prposition.

Trust me I know what I am talking about.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: