KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SIGNS YOU'RE A JUMPOFF!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: SIGNS YOU'RE A JUMPOFF!!! Reply with quote Back to top

AND YES MEN CAN BE JUMPOFFS TOO...SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS PEEPS...WHAT WOULD QUALIFY SOMEONE AS BEING A JUMPOFF??

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ranfo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jumpoff can mean different things base on area of residence.
please define your version of "jumpoff"...

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ranfo wrote:

"area of residence"????

Jumpoff-you're not the person's #1 but you're the person he/she smashes. You may know some of his/her friends but they know you're not that serious to him/her.

You never met the family.

You're not taken to any significant/special events.

You don't really date..maybe meet up for drinks and handle the business, no strings attached.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ranfo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Ranfo wrote:

"area of residence"????

Jumpoff-you're not the person's #1 but you're the person he/she smashes. You may know some of his/her friends but they know you're not that serious to him/her.

You never met the family.

You're not taken to any significant/special events.

You don't really date..maybe meet up for drinks and handle the business, no strings attached.

ooooooooh, yes i think it's very possible that a woman can keep a man at bay and simply let him be the maintenance man....

b-ray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BAGAY SA A RIVE ASSEZ SOUVENT, DES FOIS MWEN PAS MIND SOU LE BANC DE TOUCHE. Laughing Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

b-ray wrote:
BAGAY SA A RIVE ASSEZ SOUVENT, DES FOIS MWEN PAS MIND SOU LE BANC DE TOUCHE. Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oooooh the infamous JUMPOFF's... Haa.... You nailed it on the head Daphnee!

and thats it in a nut shell.. Cause once you're not that serious.. then follows the : Never meeting the family.. No special events.. Ur hookups dont go past the bar or the bedroom..

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never understand why girls think its a bad idea to be a jump-off.

I mean, as long as you dont care about the guy in that way, its a great position for a woman.

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I DON'T MIND AT AT BEING A JUMP-OFF. ACTUALLY, IT'S A GREAT ROLE TO PLAY. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

I'VE BEEN A JUMP-OFF FOR YEARS WITH A COUPLE CHICKS... AND THE GOLDEN RULES OF THIS ROLE IS:
"YOU DON'T MIND THAT PERSON'S BUSINESS",
"YOU KEEP DOING A GREAT JOB EVERY TIME SHE/HE GIVE YOU THE CHANCE",
"EVEN IF SHE/HE BANG YOU REAL GOOD, YOU DON'T LET THAT GET TOO MUCH ON YOUR HEAD TO THE POINT OF ASKING TO BE THE MAIN GIRL/BOYFRIEND"
"YOU MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTION EVERY TIME"
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vava

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
I never understand why girls think its a bad idea to be a jump-off.
I mean, as long as you dont care about the guy in that way, its a great position for a woman.

what's so good about it?? Confused Confused Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: