KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHO IS BETTER: BIG OR SKINNY CHICKS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: WHO IS BETTER: BIG OR SKINNY CHICKS! Reply with quote Back to top

They say that SKINNY CHICKS handle the "D" better than BIGGER girls.

Is there any truth to that?

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DIZIZ BOULCHYET!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

loulou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked se gro koze, banm tann mesye yo Laughing Laughing

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hummm ... dk about that .. Confused Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing

owen1055

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seems as if skinny chicks handle the D**K better but in reality is not true. The difference is skinny girls get the entire D while fat girls only get a percentage of the D**K with most positions. a men has to get through a lot different skin before the D touches the P. For instance, if a guy has 7.5" equipment, skinny girl get the entire 7.5 while fat girls may 4.5 with 99% of the positions. Skinny girls screams more because they're taking a lot more, so actually they're a lot better at handling the D**K. This is not base on any science but I've learned that through my own experience.

Personally, I rather have sex with skinny girls because they're all over the place while having sex. They go from roof to the ground in a second. I like having athletic sex, so skinny girls work a lot better for me.

Ranfo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm more of a thick girl myself...
Not too skinny, not fat. just healthy! Very Happy

Although I agree with Owen, skinny girls scream too much ke bagay ap fe
yo mal... bagay tro gro... a thick girl will also do a head stand and give
you the business... Cool Cool

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
It seems as if skinny chicks handle the D**K better but in reality is not true. The difference is skinny girls get the entire D while fat girls only get a percentage of the D**K with most positions. a men has to get through a lot different skin before the D touches the P. For instance, if a guy has 7.5" equipment, skinny girl get the entire 7.5 while fat girls may 4.5 with 99% of the positions. Skinny girls screams more because they're taking a lot more, so actually they're a lot better at handling the D**K. This is not base on any science but I've learned that through my own experience.

Personally, I rather have sex with skinny girls because they're all over the place while having sex. They go from roof to the ground in a second. I like having athletic sex, so skinny girls work a lot better for me.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh my goodness owen, you had me crying boy!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SKINNY ALL THE WAY...................

Back then in middle and high school in Haiti, me and my homies used to think skinny girls are bony; we even used to joke "fanm chèch sa yo ap bay yon jenn gason gland". Even though we enever like fat girls, we used to go after the thick ones. But as time went by and especially after I arrived here and started to mess with more and more woman who are skinny, I realzie the are the TRUTH.

The can move their body easier than thick or big women. And they can feel your hand wandering over their body/skin better. They can take that D!Ck without any complaint.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:

THAT'S A FAT BUTT AND I DON'T THINK I WOULD WANT TO SCREW A FAT BUT LIKE THIS ONE.

IMAGINE TRYING TO DOGGY-STYLE A WOMAN LIKE THIS... YOUR PIPE WILL BOT EVEN GET HALF WAY BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH MEAT THAT WILL KEEP IT OUT. THE BEST WAY TO D!CK DOWN A WOMAN WITH SUCHG BUTT IS TO HAVE HER GET ON TOP OR HAVE HER LAY ON THE BED HER BACKWITH HER BUTT AT THE VERY EDGE OF THE BED, AND YOU STAND ON THE FLOOR, OR BETTER YET HAVE HER SIT ON THE DRESSER, WHILE YOU STAND UP, YOU HOLD HER THIGHS AND YOU DO YOUR THING.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: