KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MAKING A WOMAN REACH HER ORGASM (REAL TALK)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
I have one life to live... I ain't gonna waste it on finding out the impossible Laughing Laughing

If I can figure how to have an orgasm in two minutes, why can't you figure out how to have in 20 minutes? Rolling Eyes

At the end of the day we had bout the same two minutes Laughing Laughing Laughing

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can always count on zip for a good laugh.

reminds me of a friend in college whose boyfriend told her he didnt know why it's so important to satisfy a woman!

That is a quickest way to get dumped in my book.

those types of men are responsible for sex toys to be sooooo popular and turn women to explore elsewhere ki vinn bay madivinez Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Laughing Arrow
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
I have one life to live... I ain't gonna waste it on finding out the impossible Laughing Laughing

If I can figure how to have an orgasm in two minutes, why can't you figure out how to have in 20 minutes? Rolling Eyes

At the end of the day we had bout the same two minutes Laughing Laughing Laughing

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

reminds me of a friend in college whose boyfriend told her he didnt know why it's so important to satisfy a woman!

those types of men are responsible for sex toys to be sooooo popular and turn women to explore elsewhere ki vinn bay madivinez Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Laughing Arrow

Why don't you put a sign in your frontyard that reads: "Doncue for Orgasm" Laughing Laughing
the way you talk... you're a master at it...

I'm just saying I ain't with all that B.S... Laughing Laughing

First.. I have to last more than 2 minutes...

second... I have to find and push the right buttons..

third.. She has to help me in order to help her...

Too much for me... Laughing Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
zipgenel wrote:

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

Why don't you put a sign in your frontyard that reads: "Doncue for Orgasm" Laughing Laughing

mwen pa bezwen fe reklam sak pou konen jwen nouvel la deja
lan ka saa se yon mail man ou ye se paret remet enveloppe epi mache Laughing mwen gen yon ti pwa wi sa pa interesse ou
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
zipgenel wrote:

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

lan ka saa se yon mail man ou ye se paret remet enveloppe epi mache Laughing mwen gen yon ti pwa wi sa pa interesse ou
Laughing

Bon wi... se **** sa menm Laughing

I am the mailman... epi sak gen ankò? Laughing

Menm Superman gen feblès... alevwa pou vye mwen menm Laughing

epi mwen pa nan zafè grenn pwa... non sèlman vye bagay sa ka **** ou yon Grenn chalè... li flank ti medam yo "yeast enfeksyon" tou.. ki se menm bagay Grann chalè an... Laughing fè krèk ti medam yo grate yo.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

so.. monsieur "iron man"... kenbe grenn pwa'w la pou ou.. Laughing

moi, je vais m'amuser a chaque deux minutes... Laughing Laughing

Yvika

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
zipgenel wrote:

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

Laughing

Bon wi... se **** sa menm Laughing

I am the mailman... epi sak gen ankò? Laughing

Menm Superman gen feblès... alevwa pou vye mwen menm Laughing

epi mwen pa nan zafè grenn pwa... non sèlman vye bagay sa ka **** ou yon Grenn chalè... li flank ti medam yo "yeast enfeksyon" tou.. ki se menm bagay Grann chalè an... Laughing fè krèk ti medam yo grate yo.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

so.. monsieur "iron man"... kenbe grenn pwa'w la pou ou.. Laughing

moi, je vais m'amuser a chaque deux minutes... Laughing Laughing

Se practice ki make perfect wi Zeip Laughing Laughing Lan bagay 2 minutes sa ou riske echouer!! Laughing

Ranfo

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2 minit lan pa bon...
I remember in my late teens to early 20's I didn't much about her reaching her climax...
As I've gotten older I've realized that I can be very efficient at getting to the bus stop, however it takes longer for women...

So, I reconsidered my efforts and started to focus on getting her to reach first and then pop mine...
I ran into some issues with Haitian women with this strategy paske le mou'n sa yo fi'n voye, yo pa sou fe bagay anko.... Very Happy Twisted Evil

mwen remin fan'm ki "orgasmic"..... bel feeling.. Cool

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
zipgenel wrote:

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

DANM ZIP, YOU'RE MEAN.

YOU HAVE A POINT ZIP WHEN YOU SAY SHE HAS TO HELP YOU SO YOU CAN HELP HER. BUT MOST WOMAN DOESN'T KNOW THAT. UNTIL YOU TAKE YOUR TIME AND TALK TO THEM, MAKE THEM FEEL REALLY COMFORTABLE TO TALK ABOUT SEX, ABOUT HOW THEY FEEL DURING THE INTERCOURSE WHILE YOU 2 ARE DOING IT, SOME MIGHT NOT KNOW THEY HAVE TO TAKE THAT EXTRA STEP.
MOST WOMAN BELIEVE ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS LAY DOWN, MOAN, AND GRIND... AND THE MAN HAS TO FIND THE MAGIC FORMULA TO MAKE THEM COME. THEY DO BELIEVE THAT SO MUCH, IF THE MAN COME BEFORE THEM EVEN AFTER 20-25 MINUTES OF INTERCOURSE, THEY WOULD TELL YOU "YOU DIDN'T MAKE ME COME"

HOWEVER, I MUST ADMIT THAT DONCUE HAS A POINT AS WELL. IF A MAN DOESN'T WANT HIS WOMAN TO GO AND SLEEP AROUND, HE MUST MAKE SURE HE MAKE HER COME. THAT'S THE BEST FEELING WOMAN GET OUT OF SEX. IF SHE DOESN'T REACH AN ORGASM, THERE IS A FEELING OF UNSATISFACTION IN HER EYES. UNLESS YOU CAN GO FOR ROUND 2 AND MAKE HER REACH TWICE... YOU RISK TO HAVE ANOTHER PLAYER HELPING YOU TO PLEASE YOUR WOMAN.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Making a woman reach an orgasm is something that men get better with age and experience. My best advice for men is that reaching an orgasm is the only thing that men should always try to come second. I look at this way, once I get the woman off, I can do whatever I want and enjoy. The guy may even get lucky and she hits the JACKPOT a second or third time. Most guys are not experience enough to time his orgasm and hers silmutaneously, so the key is to be patient and get to promise at least one time first.

More women reach orgasm through foreplay rather than straight vaginal sex. The key is patient and take however long it takes. Women are not as visual as men, they have to be in total relax mode. A lot of women think a little too much and conscious about their body, which may make it harder for them to reach the promise. The key is to make her not think and have her as relax as possible.

I look at the first 5 minutes of sex as exploration. If it's a new girl, I m not trying to figure her body out and what kind of response I get from touching her in certain places. By the end, the men should know all her spots that drive her crazy.

patient ...patient...patient... multiple orgasms will be easier than ever before..

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
Making a woman reach an orgasm is something that men get better with age and experience. My best advice for men is that reaching an orgasm is the only thing that men should always try to come second. I look at this way, once I get the woman off, I can do whatever I want and enjoy. The guy may even get lucky and she hits the JACKPOT a second or third time. Most guys are not experience enough to time his orgasm and hers silmutaneously, so the key is to be patient and get to promise at least one time first.

More women reach orgasm through foreplay rather than straight vaginal sex. The key is patient and take however long it takes. Women are not as visual as men, they have to be in total relax mode. A lot of women think a little too much and conscious about their body, which may make it harder for them to reach the promise. The key is to make her not think and have her as relax as possible.

I look at the first 5 minutes of sex as exploration. If it's a new girl, I m not trying to figure her body out and what kind of response I get from touching her in certain places. By the end, the men should know all her spots that drive her crazy.

patient ...patient...patient... multiple orgasms will be easier than ever before..

Epa wap pale de mwen Laughing Laughing Laughing
Everything you've said is so on point! Well done!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: