KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MAKING A WOMAN REACH HER ORGASM (REAL TALK)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranfo

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
I have one life to live... I ain't gonna waste it on finding out the impossible Laughing Laughing

If I can figure how to have an orgasm in two minutes, why can't you figure out how to have in 20 minutes? Rolling Eyes

At the end of the day we had bout the same two minutes Laughing Laughing Laughing

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

lol Laughing Laughing Laughing , that's it. ou fi'n pale wi.... kes kloz.. Laughing Laughing

opium

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
I have one life to live... I ain't gonna waste it on finding out the impossible Laughing Laughing

If I can figure how to have an orgasm in two minutes, why can't you figure out how to have in 20 minutes? Rolling Eyes

At the end of the day we had bout the same two minutes Laughing Laughing Laughing

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

ANMWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This dude is totally funny.

GREAT TOPIC!!!!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that naje pou soti crap se sak fe fanm nou ap taye sou nou tou wi, when it comes to sex i am focus on that orgasm, until she reach it i wont be satisfied then i will think about myself, yon neg met di se djole map fe or i am trying to be on the ladies side, this is my beliefs if your woman is not satisfied she might go find it elsewhere, some guys are just lazy and only cares about boasting a nut and call it a day, heck they can even boast 3, 4 nuts...the girl is still not satified after that they be talking sh8t oh wi mwen sot tuye fanm lan bull shit, shut the fok up and please your woman to the max, keyword, know your woman body and figure out what makes her shiver and act on it
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

I know thats right ZIP... Ain't got no time to waste!.. LOL!... LMFAO! Loved your reply!

epi Doucue... VERY sexy signature... Mmmmmmm

dalida

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the problem.

A lot of women don't like to communicate when having sexual relation with their partner. They'd rather stay unsatisfy for the rest of their lives instead of telling the man he is not doing it right. If don't want to tell him is not doing right for fair of hurting his feelings, Fine. Just tell him when he is doing it good, so he can stay where it feels good.

There nothing i like better than when giving a woman a tibeuf for her to or direct my head/tongue to the right place and telling me when i'm right on the money. Yeah baby, yeaaaaaaaaH right there, stay there oh my goddddd. Don't move, yesssssssssss. Iiiiiiii Looooove youuuuuuuuuuuu.
That's a thrill. Now that wasn't too hard. was IT Very Happy

Women don't thing about sex the way we men do. We think about sex every five seconds, they don't. For women, The mood has to be right, the temperature has to be right, moment has to be connected. It's more like a emotional thing than fhysical.

Pou neg ki marie yo.
You have to stimulate her mentally first. For exemple depi at work start talking to her.
Let me try this here

huh huh Clearing my throat barry white voice)
M:Hey dear. F Hi honey, you don't usually call at this time. What's going on? nothing. I was just thinking about you. F: what you're thinking about?
How lucky i'm to have such a wonderful wife. I don't know what i'd without you. Florance. Yeah. Do you know how much i love you?
Little shit like that is great to stimulate her mind.

If you at home, Don't let her come home to cook after work.

Make sure the house is clean, and a nice meal is waiting for her
You'll be amazed what magic this shitt will do for you

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, It is a woman fault... spending so much danm time screaming rather than focus... Men are focused in given it to you.. focus in taken it.. All those screaming specially those fake one is the problem...

If woman ever asking me again do I like it, I promise that I will pull it out and go take a cold shower.... STOP THAT NON-SENSE.. ENJOY YOUR FILET MIGNON !!!!!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
that naje pou soti crap se sak fe fanm nou ap taye sou nou tou wi, when it comes to sex i am focus on that orgasm, until she reach it i wont be satisfied then i will think about myself, yon neg met di se djole map fe or i am trying to be on the ladies side, this is my beliefs if your woman is not satisfied she might go find it elsewhere, some guys are just lazy and only cares about boasting a nut and call it a day, heck they can even boast 3, 4 nuts...the girl is still not satified after that they be talking sh8t oh wi mwen sot tuye fanm lan bull shit, shut the fok up and please your woman to the max, keyword, know your woman body and figure out what makes her shiver and act on it

brother... I think you take yourself too serious man...

relax a bit... epi mesi pou ti leson an Cool

Yvika

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

brother... I think you take yourself too serious man...

relax a bit... epi mesi pou ti leson an Cool

Zip ou pa vle fe effo menm Laughing Laughing come on ankouraje!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
Personally, It is a woman fault... spending so much danm time screaming rather than focus... Men are focused in given it to you.. focus in taken it.. All those screaming specially those fake one is the problem...

If woman ever asking me again do I like it, I promise that I will pull it out and go take a cold shower.... STOP THAT NON-SENSE.. ENJOY YOUR FILET MIGNON !!!!!

yeah yeah yeah and the saga continues.

same chorus with you.

it's always the woman's fault.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:

NAJE POU'W SOTI Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can always count on zip for a good laugh.

reminds me of a friend in college whose boyfriend told her he didnt know why it's so important to satisfy a woman!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is a quickest way to get dumped in my book.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: