KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SERIOUS QUESTION FOR THE LADIES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalida

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
A lot girls look at sex as just the responsibility of the guy only to satisfy them. Majority of the time, guys will be the agressor because the female knows in the back of her mind that the guy will come back even if they do a bad job. Girls do get a little selfish as a result. We all know guys who sleep with ugly girls behind close but never want to seing with them in public. The only reason is because those girls are willing and put the effor on satisfying the guy rather than just laying there and enjoy.

Most guys have had sex with girl that you did not anyone to know about.

You got that right man.

Big girls are the sweetest in my book. They'll do anything to satisfy you/ or to keep you hooked.
most Pretty girls just lay there waiting for you to put in an equivalent 8 hrs of work without doing anything to help a brother get to the promise land.Some time mwen mande tet mwen what is going here. the woman just lay there. ou komanse karese fanm soti tet rive jus nan piel. de menl sou kabann lan like a dead horse. WTF? Gen fanm ki move only when she about to cum. Genyen menm se le ou fin fe on ti beuf pou yo after they cum the clit is very sensitive. Le konsa mwen pini yo. mwen kenbe de men yo epim konye ap pase lang mwen sou krek la. le konsa pou we vole yo Laughing

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Well Well..

dalida wrote:

Big girls are the sweetest in my book.

You Know It… Smile

But seriously.. I think it takes people experience and time to grasp the concept of having sex. We do have females who aren’t that sure.. therefore they think laying on their back with releasing a bunch of Ooos and Aaah’s will be enough. Whoomp, Whoomp..Rolling Eyes.. those were the youngin’ days. The “I think I know what Im doing” days… EEEKS.

There’s a concept in SEX that we must understand..

Sex begins with your state of mind.. It’s mental. Once that’s in order & there’s a sense of unity within the two & you’re mentally ready to please, then it becomes TEAMWORK…. Say it with me Er’body… TEEEEAM WOOOORRRKK.. lol!! You want great sex life with your partner.. then TEAMWORK..

Both parties must aim to please one another.. which means a woman can’t expect to just lay there and let her man drill that a**.. That ish makes no sense. It takes two “ACTIVE” bodies to come as one to enjoy & reach orgasmatic feeling. Laughing

DJ Kreyol.. Most men do most of the work indeed.. but not all the time. Personally I enjoy when the man is aggressive.. I enjoy being a sex slave to my mate. But in the actual “process”, Im getting mines as well. Whether he’s taking control or not, we are both aiming to please therefore I understand the steps to take us there so I have to put in work too. Some women don’t mind taking control. That’s when tables are turned and we are doing most of the work. There are times the following day mwen gen yon duleurr ki ap kraze do’m. Ladies, ya’ll know that lower back feeling… That’s that “putting in some overtime” on that a** kinda feeling.. I wonder if MEN go through soreness.. or is it cause Im overworking my big ass.. IDK.. but I do wonder. Lol..

“I think if LADIES understood what it took, they would RESPECT men more when it comes to sex.” ~DJK

SAY WHAT!? Shocked.. But then again.. I do respect him more cause laying the pipe pa fasil non. I mean you can lay the pipe, but can you “INSTALL” de pipe.. Si’w ka bien install li pou mwen then you earn my respect. BUTTTTT Im sayin’ though… can I get some respect too! Im hanging with you from beginning to end.. back on fiyah.. jaw about to fall off..or on some jaw locking business.. Man listen.. I earn my stripes.. LMAO! You must honor me as well.. OO..

♫R-E-S-P-E-C-T.. what can your c*ck do for me!.. ♫HAAA…
Earn your respect.. and you shall get the same in return.. Thanks in advance!

And VAVA.. do you need to take an EY 101 Class..
“when they are doing those kinds of movements on top”

You better learn how to work that waistline mama! Se pa leur wap danse na yon bal pou’w ka voye bon gouyad Selman non. You better take those same tet kole/gouyad skills right into the bedroom mamacita. No better feeling than rotating that waistline on a good piece of “bleep” missionary style.. oooohhh jeeeeaaahhh.. followed by some nibbles in the nape of the neck.. Ooooh hell yeaaaa girlie… don’t get me started.. 

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Vava,

No disrespect but based on your response you sound like you started having sex last night.

Men do MOST of the work.

It depends on who the girl is now!

Some girls put in some work too!

But hey... listen, I love when you men be bragging about oh you gonna get you some... you gonna do this you gonna do that...

y'all act like nou pa ka viv without sex.

Epi en realite se nou minm mesdames yo ki pa ka viv san sex.

Sex was created for the pleasure of women period!

there's no questioning that.

Bon sometimes mwen mande mwen... pou janm we gason ap fe tintin they cant live without the pounani... how would it be if they can feel even a quater of what I feel.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far se Siro ak EY ki kon sa yap pale.

Vava ou poko nan batay... Laughing

vava

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:

haha! wa'p konn joj Laughing Laughing Laughing

i'm mot one of the lazy one out there, i do work mwen pa ka rete an plas b/c i do get bored easily. but DJK you make it seem like se sel gason ki travay oo, mwen panse se le n'ap bay yon bon pwent se le a mwen gen yon travay k'ap fet, avek le nap vini apre sa it seems normal to me Cool Wink

EY
trust me, Ti piti sa'w we la se pa tout li sa non Laughing Laughing Wink

But i do like to learn more & take notes Very Happy

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
There are times the following day mwen gen yon duleurr ki ap kraze do’m. Ladies, ya’ll know that lower back feeling…

HELL YEAH! GIRL!

vava

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Quote:
There are times the following day mwen gen yon duleurr ki ap kraze do’m. Ladies, ya’ll know that lower back feeling…

HELL YEAH! GIRL!

Exactly! we work harder sometimes...

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vava wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:

haha! wa'p konn joj Laughing Laughing Laughing

i'm mot one of the lazy one out there, i do work mwen pa ka rete an plas b/c i do get bored easily. but DJK you make it seem like se sel gason ki travay oo, mwen panse se le n'ap bay yon bon pwent se le a mwen gen yon travay k'ap fet, avek le nap vini apre sa it seems normal to me Cool Wink

EY
trust me, Ti piti sa'w we la se pa tout li sa non Laughing Laughing Wink

But i do like to learn more & take notes Very Happy

UHHH (SCRATCHINT MY HEAD) I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE A VIRGIN ??? HMMMM ENFIN TROU MANTI PA FIN
Twisted Evil
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

loulou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked o,o sak gen la Laughing Laughing Laughing
@EY kile class la ap komanse, moun pa janm fin konnen Laughing

Kryssou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmmm.. Interesting! Laughing

EY, when will class be in session? I wouldn't mind learning a few tricks here and there! Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: