KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

embargo lanmou
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompafan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: embargo lanmou Reply with quote Back to top

fanm ou mete anbargo lanmou sou ou tout tan,
evrytime she feels like she turn the switch on, to me that stinks. Can that promt a man to cheat

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any "EMBARGO LANMOU" on a man or a woman will lead to something that you might not have expected, but it all depend on how long that EMBARGO last.

Me, if I really want it and you make me sweating you for too long (2 ,3,4 weeks), I'll just go ahead and get it somewhere else. One thing people sjhould avoid in their relationship: PUNISH YOUR MATE BY NOT GIVING HIM/HER SEX. That's a big mistake. And that might cost you your relationship.

Most men always got, at least, one or two spare tires just in case they got a flat or I feel a tire don't run as good as before.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhhhhhhh bouda nini , moin rinmin tandé nou... nou min gason. Minm si nou té join bagay la-a à gogo sé pa sa kap empêché nou al pran lot koté. Alors plz banm tèt moin.

gin yon séri de gason , madanm yo ou fanm yo bay bagay la 24/7 min yap join yon moyen kan même pou yal pranl lot koté ,and yo di tou ke fok yo gouté aileurs.
(MAK)

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cherche Karouchou derechanjjjjjj lan vye frere!

nan siecle koulyea, plin karouchou derechanj, sak pou di'w ke la femme lan pa ginyin derechanj pali yon kote.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanble Donia lage'm nan anbago Laughing Laughing Laughing
M'pa konnen Razz Razz Razz

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SweetnessCarlyVice wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhh bouda nini , moin rinmin tandé nou... nou min gason. Minm si nou té join bagay la-a à gogo sé pa sa kap empêché nou al pran lot koté. Alors plz banm tèt moin.

gin yon séri de gason , madanm yo ou fanm yo bay bagay la 24/7 min yap join yon moyen kan même pou yal pranl lot koté ,and yo di tou ke fok yo gouté aileurs.

Ou fin palé wi elèv Cool

Konpafan,
T-mouvement embago a pa fin trop mal lè nèg ou ap misbehave, fè tèt ou cho, fè bouch ou longue etc Laughing Mwen se yon pro-embargo Laughing Min cependant mwen pa fin' dakor lè mesdames yo ap mèt nèg yo nan embago pou den ri.... Nahhhhhhhhh sa pa bon, sa se enkouragé "t-pa chat" Laughing

@ Mingo.... Ah tu as sur toi toi-même, ou samblé depi yon fanm bat jé'l ou remplacé'l... Danggggggggggg Laughing

Later ya'llll

One Luv,

Kara

KREOLA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DON GABBANA WROTE:
Sanble Donia lage'm nan anbago
M'pa konnen

Ou met di sa enkor... Mwen suspect anbago'w la ap last pou on 21/2-3 mois papa Laughing Laughing Make the best of it papi Exclamation Exclamation

I don't believe I welcomed your little star to the world... Let me take the time to congratulate you and the family and also welcome DONIA Wink

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont think ambago lanmou could lead a man to cheat unless he wanted to...........i can understand we all have needs but if you really care about that woman.. you can wait a month or so... sex is not everything in a relationship.. even though some might think it is.........to me is not... women can be moody sometimes just for no reason.. if she dont wanna do it.. one night or 2 even a month.. so what... that wont lead me to cheat.

kompafan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou, ou fin-n pale wi bon bagay

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:

I don't believe I welcomed your little star to the world... Let me take the time to congratulate you and the family and also welcome [b]DONIA
Wink

Kreola cheri nan sex section lan ou welcome madmwazel mwen la Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ah ou vle lage'm nan kouri vre Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thx Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: