KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Would You Or Would You NOT?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
That is no big deal..... I can multi-task.... I experienced that while I am driving and texting her while I am getting it !!!! I texted her phone to tell her how great of job she is doing...

Bull Sucre Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
loulou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow mesye yo pa bezwen okenn illegal drugs to get high, medame nou jwenn nouvel la Question Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loulou wrote:
wow mesye yo pa bezwen okenn illegal drugs to get high, medame nou jwenn nouvel la Question Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol... sanble se kounye a ou fek jwenn nouvelle la Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
loulou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
loulou wrote:

lol... sanble se kounye a ou fek jwenn nouvelle la Laughing Laughing

non se jus mesye vin confirme messaj la ou konprann Laughing Laughing Laughing

Evie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Ti-Jeff... Laughing Laughing Laughing Ou peze anpil break? Bagay la te trop pou ou frem Laughing ???

@TPP... Shocked Confused Laughing !! WHAT THE...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!????

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evie wrote:
@Ti-Jeff... Laughing Laughing Laughing Ou peze anpil break? Bagay la te trop pou ou frem Laughing ???

@TPP... Shocked Confused Laughing !! WHAT THE...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!????

@Evie

If you do not believe me ... I dare you !!!!

@DAPH

I luv it.... How do you know it is a Bull SUCRE !!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

vava

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's funny, i just told a "fwiend" the other day i wanted to do that Embarassed Embarassed

after reading these comments i will go for it now sometimes in the future Cool Wink

Evie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Poupouche....LEAVE ME ALONE Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing !!!!!!!

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vava wrote:
It's funny, i just told a "fwiend" the other day i wanted to do that Embarassed Embarassed
after reading these comments i will go for it now sometimes in the future Cool Wink

weeeeyyyyy manman..."fwiend"...gad sa KM fe'w Laughing Laughing

vava

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
vava wrote:

weeeeyyyyy manman..."fwiend"...gad sa KM fe'w Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing se ou ki gate'm wi... se ou ki te vini ak bagay sa Very Happy Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: