KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Would You Or Would You NOT?????
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Would You Or Would You NOT????? Reply with quote Back to top

Heyyyyy KM Cool !!!

LADIES!!!

Would you have the guts to give your beloved "head" while driving the freeway or any local road? Or would you be the type to just keep it private in the bedroom or in a car with tinted windows somewhere (I think that would be me Laughing Laughing ) Laughing ??? Hmmmmmm......

GENTLEMEN!!!!

Would you be able to sustain yourself while having this act being done to do you as you drive? Or, would you be the one to pull over in order to FULLY enjoy yourself Laughing ????? He-heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy....

Pal Avem Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Smile Wink !!!!

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you never know what you'll do in the heat of the moment Cool Wink .. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by daphnee on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
loulou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Would You Or Would You NOT????? Reply with quote Back to top

Evie wrote:
Heyyyyy KM Cool !!!

LADIES!!!

Would you have the guts to give your beloved "head" while driving the freeway or any local road? Or would you be the type to just keep it private in the bedroom or in a car with tinted windows somewhere (I think that would be me Laughing Laughing ) Laughing ??? Hmmmmmm......

GENTLEMEN!!!!

Would you be able to sustain yourself while having this act being done to do you as you drive? Or, would you be the one to pull over in order to FULLY enjoy yourself Laughing ????? He-heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy....

Pal Avem Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Smile Wink !!!!

Shocked while he is driving hmmmm i dont know, it sounds dangerous, i dont want to die Laughing Laughing Laughing i think it could be fun if he can handle it Laughing Laughing . i think i could try Laughing Laughing

owen1055

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Getting head while driving is like being in a roller coaster ride while receiving a million dollar... Back in my crazy days, this girl gave me head for about an hour while driving in the highway at high speed, and let me just say that it was a day to remember.

Ti-Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I experience that couple years ago. It's something that very difficult to handle especially if you driving in a busy street. I had to calculate my route and go somewhere where there's less cars. I couldn't drive the car at all. Mwen tap fe 10 MPH nan yon 35 MPH Zone. Se bagay male net....Anpil fren peze jou sa. Si yon polis tap swiv mwen. Mwen te mele paske misye tap panse mwen te sou...

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YES! I have, could, would, and the best part is these truck drivers. They sure know how 2 distract with a goooddddd HONK! Laughing Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MMMMMHHHH....

Sounds too dangerous for my taste.

Im sure it has all the thrill that comes with adventure but Im not trying to die.

No thks.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
YES! I have, could, would, and the best part is these truck drivers. They sure know how 2 distract with a goooddddd HONK! Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Last edited by PlusHfully Yours on Mon May 10, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

PropertyofHaiti

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can honestly can say getting head while driving is the best Smile Smile . If you are a thrill seeker you definitely have to try that.... I had that done to me many time and its always feel like the first time i don't know if its because of the thrill of it while driving. Just recently about a week ago it happen again all i have to say its the best thrill ever. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is no big deal..... I can multi-task.... I experienced that while I am driving and texting her while I am getting it !!!! I texted her phone to tell her how great of job she is doing...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: