Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ABOUT SAYING GOOD BYE (RIP) TO RONALD RODRIGUE...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ABOUT SAYING GOOD BYE (RIP) TO RONALD RODRIGUE...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: ABOUT SAYING GOOD BYE (RIP) TO RONALD RODRIGUE... Reply with quote Back to top

I remember how much the people in DC/MD used to love the videos of Ronald Rodrigue on my T.V show "Haiti A Suivre". I'm sure it was the same for people in other places in the Diaspora.

To those of you who were living in Haiti I know you can identify the artist just by name, but to the others who were either born here or may not be able to recall who is Ronald Rodrigue please take a moment to watch and most of all listen to his romantic songs.

I'm sure one of those songs will ring the bell for many of you...

On January 12, he was still at work at the National Bank of Haiti in downtown Port-Au-Prince at the time of the Goudou Goudou...
R.I.P Ronald Rodrigue...

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RIP Ronald... Crying or Very sad

Tetkale

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I remember him very well. I used to make fun of him watching his music videos. But man I LOVED his music, it had that little: " je ne sais quoi..."

R.I.P Sad

Choices, not luck make up someones destiny...

yef

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow what a loss!! I enjoyed most of his songs. I remember watching one of his concerts on TNH and the ladies were going crazy for his voice. He had lots of hits including Santiman, Kenbe mwen fo.

My favorite of all time was the ballad called "yon rev."

RIP - It pains me these guys lost their lives and most people don't even know about them!

-Fabrice Rouzier

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rip ronald
I remember him

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! One of my favorite artists. Videomax was not videomax if they didn't play one of his videos. RIP brother.

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atis la te fe tan li wi
epok li, pat gen moun ki pat kon ti chante li yo
tout ti medam yo sete RR

RIP Ronald..see you in the next life man Exclamation

ZENGLEN PI RED

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watching his videos bring back a lot of great memories growing in Haiti. Some of his video clips.

Arrow Souvenirs

Arrow Santiman

R.I.P Ronald Rodrigue

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is just heartbreaking. RIP Ronald. You will be missed.

Melokompa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW, WE'VE LOST A GREAT ONE. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: