Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - T-VICE: THE MAIN REASON U LIKE THE GROUP IS..........
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

T-VICE: THE MAIN REASON U LIKE THE GROUP IS..........
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: T-VICE: THE MAIN REASON U LIKE THE GROUP IS.......... Reply with quote Back to top

T-VICE without a doubt has been one of the most popular HMI groups in the business for years; and there are many reasons why different fans like the group. The purpose of this post is for YOU to tell us the MAIN REASON (1 REASON) why you like the group the most. CHOOSE from the reasons below

A) Their Professionalism/DISCIPLINE

B) Their Carnivals

C) Their "GOING TO WAR/POLEMIK" power against any band (Micky, Djakout, Carimi)

D) SURVIVE ANY CONTROVERSY prowess (Too many to list)

E) Their CD MUSIC

F) The BAL GROOVES

G) ROBERTO MARTINO's man of the people attitude/persona

H) OLIVIER DURET

I) Or ANY OTHER REASON not listed above. We just want 1 MAIN REASON.

THANKS

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A) Their Professionalism/DISCIPLINE

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, as you well know, i used to dislike t-vice because i thought their music was not leveled enough! I am one of the guys who has to follow a band for awhile before becoming a fan
I have recently attended a few t-vice bals and my impression of them has dramatically changed. These guys have improved by tenfold...
T-vice now plays a kompas " hors-Pair"! Sak rele kompas direk
T-vice is a true konpa direk band now...
Also, i have noticed something last year about the band, the musicians, i can clearly say that these guys are true profesionnals, true businemen!
These guys, i take my hat to them...
The way they conduct their business has no match!
Therefore, i like both profesionalism and their music!
Kenbe la, t-vice

Last edited by jeancelestin on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CELESTIN

YOUR "1 MAIN REASON" IS.........?

Please let's follow the guidelines of the post so it does not turn into a voye monte post.

Thanks

KM!

vava

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Their RESILIENCY
these boys are just true survivors. i think they came far to be where they are today, & to stay where they are. They improved/matured a lot over the years. there are many other factors, but since i have to only pick one Laughing Wink

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A) Their Professionalism/DISCIPLINE:I simply love the way Jessie manage the band, much respect. Epi Vava retire poto sa souple.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my number one reason is Professionalism/DISCIPLINE since it's a rarity in the HMI.

fenito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(A) PA GEN MANTI NAN SA

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C. "GOING TO WAR/POLEMIK" power against any band

Se Mo'd de Artst / Djazz sa yo mwen ren'men......Djazz ki pa peur cha'y.
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

F) The Bal grooves. No doubt about that!! Reynaldo is a master in that!! I would love them to have another guitar player as well. With Rey´s solos, imagine 12 kod nan djaz sa...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: