Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - CARIMI: THE MAIN REASON U LIKE THE GROUP IS.................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CARIMI: THE MAIN REASON U LIKE THE GROUP IS.................
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: CARIMI: THE MAIN REASON U LIKE THE GROUP IS................. Reply with quote Back to top

CARIMI without a doubt is one of the most popular groups in the HMI today, and there are many reasons why different fans like the group. The purpose of this post is for YOU to tell us the MAIN REASON (1 REASON) why you like the group the most. CHOOSE from the reasons below

A) The LIVE performances with CHOREOGRAPHY

B) The FIRST CD "Bang Bang"

C) The R&B flavor that brings something new to the HMI

D) The "Guys Next Door" educated/clean image that they project

E) The VERSATILITY where all 3 big dogs actually sing Lead Vocals

F) The "Eye Candy" factor for the Ladies

G) Because they bring out the ladies at their bals

H) OR ANY "1" Main reason that you like the group that is not listed above (It could be 1 musician in the band)

WE ONLY WANT "THE MAIN REASON" (1 Reason)...REZON KI PI IMPORTANT POU OU a ki fe ke ou rinmin jaz la.

Thanks

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

vava

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only one reason pat?? that's tough... hmmm let see

i would say it's

C) The R&B flavor that brings something new to the HMI.

when Carimi first came out i was young & new to the bal scene, so their types of songs was perfect for me. Bang Bang was just perfect, different, catchy, & exciting. Ever since then, it's hard to resist them boys Very Happy

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It makes them unique, Carimi only sounds like Carimi.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se pou bubble gum jazz la bay apre ou finn fimen buzz la... Laughing Laughing Laughing
on a serious note, map shazi rezon B paske apre CD sa'a jazz la pako janm fe yon lot CD move konsa...

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

B) The FIRST CD "Bang Bang"

To me this CD is the best CD they ever dropped.

They were hungry.

It was different.

It changed the landscape of KOMPA.

They cannot ever drop a CD like that ever again.

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They buit their musical identity very early in their career. They´ve evolved musically as a band but kept their RNBish sound. It´s different and refreshing. When they said tyey were going live, I was affraid they would lose their sound, but they didn´t!

yef

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H Their creativity when it comes to song writing and marketing.

-Fabrice Rouzier

lino78

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love them bkoz they are CARIMI. Yo ka jwe lou et yo ka jwe soft avek yon sel bleuprint ki se carimi. Flavor sweet et li bel.
DJAKOUT LA TELMAN DOUS LI FE'M RELE AHHH WIIIIIII......... NONM CHANJE POU LINO#1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was frist hooked on the first CD bang bang.

even though im not a hard core CARIMI fan they will alway hold a special place in my heart because my first bal was CARIMI.

The guys are creative and hardworking.

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MAIN REASON -E

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: