KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE "10 ANS PLUS TARD": SONG BY SONG BREAKDOWN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliwood82

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
OLLIWOOD

The way you respond to every single post is making it very clear that you are deeply involved in the group.

OLIWOOD...OU PA OBLIJE REPON TOUT EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ke member fe pou ZENGLEN. You will QUICKLY turn people OFF.

KM!

SORRY PAT BUT IF I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE'S COMMENT IS TRUE I JUST LET IT BE KNOWN.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Timid wrote:
Jay Brooklyn wrote:
TOTOVICE wrote:
Very good review as usual Patrick,

The songs that caught my attention are as follows:

Don t let go- Kenny did an excellent job on that song , El Pozo , El Pozo, that 's all i got to say for now..

Unite- Ritchie really reached out on this one and off course Dadou delivered the message nicely.... El Pozo again ankor did a great job.
PS.... If i were Ritchie , i would have left Top Adelman's part out.. It just did not belong in this beautiful song.

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

are you kidding me, brodeur?
si youn lan pati mwen pi renmen lan mizik la e misye delivre yon gwo mesaj.....
ok..ok..ok...an nou bay ti-blada shante ti moso sa'a, pito... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Toto,

Pa betize avèk bagay serye non monchè ! Top la chita nan mizik la si w konn se yon ansyen chòdyè lakay ki chita sou 3 wòch dife. Sa se youn nan mizik ki sou albòm nan ki benefisye plis nan richès Richie. Si w kwè m manti, mande Dadou; paske li patap co-sign li.

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

NT SE SA'M RENMEN AKE'W LA.

OU TOUJOU JWENN KIJAN POU'W EKSPLIKE BAGAY YO AN BO NKREYOL.

TOTOVICE MWEN PA KONPRANN KOUMAN OU FE PA RENMEN PATI SAA.

PATI TOP ADLERMAN NAN TELMAN BYNE CHITA NAN MIZIK LA... MWEN PA KONN KOUMAN POU'M DEKRI BAGAY SAA.

SA KI PI BEL NAN BAGAY LA. SE LE TOP ADLERMAN DI "KI LE POULOT NASYON AL FE DEMAND VISA POU YO KA VINN CHECHE ON VI MIYO PA BO ISI A."

I was driving and I started laughing to myself depi nan komansman fraz la. m'ap di eske top adlerman pedi on fey. epi vraiement vre, top adlerman konre kare'm avec

" MWEN WE GEN ANPIL NAN NOU K'AP RI SA'M SOT DI A."

MEZANMI I SAID "ANMMMMMWEY!"

This is what you call du bon bagay.

And tout moun mwen bay tande mizik la bay minm reaksyon an.

TOP ADLERMAN IS A TRUE ARTIST. TH EGUY IS SUPER TALENTED. HE flows on any type of music... AND THIS SONG " L'UNITE" WAS WRITTEN FRO TOP ADLERMAN AND DADOU. EPI THAT'S IT.

Sekinam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice breakdown
Great CD, Congrats to Richie & Zenglen
FOR 2010, I predict that “10 ans plus tard” will be album of the year and “linite” song of the year

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't want to open a new post... I finally listened to the album and I'm not surprised at all with the production. I won't go into too much details but this album is a must have (personal opinion). I've been listening to the album non-stop for the past week. My favorite songs are 10ans Deja, Nanou, Gen Moun Li Bay. Don't Let Go and Linite are growing on me.

Mjwen Nouvel la Maestro! Vous Avez Again Ankor! Very Happy

yef

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gro,

Ou pa manti non!! Ritchie proves that he is a solid entertainer over and over.

-Fabrice Rouzier

katalog vil la

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pagen yon lot fason mwen te ka fe-l pi byen Mr Pat........that's a very nice breakdown.......yon sel bagay mwen konnen anything Mr Richie touch turn to diamond.

ZENGLEN 4EVER!!!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlackQ

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
I didn't want to open a new post... I finally listened to the album and I'm not surprised at all with the production. I won't go into too much details but this album is a must have (personal opinion). I've been listening to the album non-stop for the past week. My favorite songs are 10ans Deja, Nanou, Gen Moun Li Bay. Don't Let Go and Linite are growing on me.

Mjwen Nouvel la Maestro! Vous Avez Again Ankor! Very Happy

Sa ou tap tann... Ou merite prison wi

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Album sa sovaj anpil, the only song I don't like on it, is the remakes of the old RnB songs

Last edited by CAP - PORT MARGOT on Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ti-Jeff

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, Mwen jwen nouvel sa pou an bon ti tan la

Richie is by far the most complete musician in the HMI.

The guy just amazing!!!!

Nou "Renouvle Pouvwa"

orus

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat you did a good job.
my favorite song is "don't let go"
si gen yon mizik mwen pa renmen li rele cap haitien je t aime
pou kisa .nan tou mizik yo fe pou okap mwen panse mizik sa pa nan nivo yon nan yo. dadou p chante yon mizik pou moun okap zero fot .
apre sa m ap di richie kenbe la.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: