KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE "10 ANS PLUS TARD": SONG BY SONG BREAKDOWN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
SIWO......Ou ginleu JWEN NOUVEL LA?

KM!

LONG TIME PAT!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
It is a nice CD, a couple nice track but too much adaptations on there WAY TOO MANY!!!! In the future, maybe one is good enough, it just became apparent fillers.

H1,

Way too many? I see what you'rsaying, but he only has 2 on the album.

And that basically should always be expected on a Richie album to have remakes.

Remember there are like 10 minutes long and a couple of songs we have already heard and not much change except the one with Sanders playing guitar. These songs are just fillers but I mean maybe its time to just do new materials. That formula will blow up over time like it did with Shedley.

vava

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After reading this review i need to "jwenn Novel" la soon. mwen genle ap pedi anpil.

Thanks for the well breakdown Pat!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
PhizUniq wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
It is a nice CD, a couple nice track but too much adaptations on there WAY TOO MANY!!!! In the future, maybe one is good enough, it just became apparent fillers.

H1,

Remember there are like 10 minutes long and a couple of songs we have already heard and not much change except the one with Sanders playing guitar. These songs are just fillers but I mean maybe its time to just do new materials. That formula will blow up over time like it did with Shedley.

I felt the same way when i first heard how many he was having on there.

But they are so well done that I dont mind it so much.

And with seven original songs without counting the instrumental... it's fine.

And mayb eit's a way to win a younger crowd of listeners. My little sister loves the english adaptations. she asked me for a copy of the CD. Maybe once she grows tired of that song she might try the others. Who knows!

But maybe next time richie should just stick with one.

oliwood82

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
PhizUniq wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

H1,

IT'S NOT LIKE HE MADE THE WHOLE ALBUM WITH MEDLEYS BRO, AND HE OLNY DO IT IN HIS ALBUMS, NOT ZENGLENS ALBUMS.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT THE MEDLEYS?
THE LADIES LOVE THOSE KINDS SONGS, JUST KUZ YOU DONT LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE SHOULDN'T DO IT, IN FACT HE IS NOT WORKING FOR JUST ONE PERSON.

Millé-Next !!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pachouko- mwen jwen novel tou wi patizan.

I thought this album was reviewed at length when it was release? Is it being reviewed again because of the supposed hit it took from the Earthquake?

If that's the case should we expect the same treatment for others such as Fasil Zanmi album and CaRiMi Buzz?

I think 10 Ans Plus Tard is a superb album aside from the all the remakes. Aside from Happy 20 Gen mOun Li Bay is by far the best track on the cd. My opinion of course.

Mwen jwen nouvel al.

Millé-NEXT- TOU TAN
MACAYA-.-.-.-.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MILLENEXT

OU FE FOT.

Mwen ba ou DEFI pou montre'm kote "KOMPA MAGAZINE" te bay review RICHIE CD an sou bod la. You read reviews from others...but NOT KOMPA MAGAZINE.

JWEN LI KOUNIEN AN kote KOMPA MAGAZINE bay review an....IF NOT...YOU OUT!!!!!!

BRO....I do not let anyone mess with my credibility.

JWEN LI!
JWET POU OU!

KM!

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good review Pat.

I've listened to a few songs from the album and it's not bad.

Richie tried a new formula with the remakes and it worked.

The artist delivered perfectly, so yes i can say M JWENN NOUVEL LA TOU.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice album! "Don't let go" and "linite" stood out immediately to me..."Gin moun li bay" mechan anpil...quintessential Richie/Zenglen track with nice drums, guitar and keyboard, funny story line nice slogans...Kenny is growing on me! Shocked

I prefer the french medley with Jude, Pipo and Tantan...what can I say about a track with these singers with 3 very distinct voices...

bon bagay net. And thx for the review.

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen jwenn tout nouvel yo...lol....tout net....CPR....keep pumping air into its lung...lol....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: