Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TI JOE ZENNY THANKS T-VICE TRIO FOR.........................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI JOE ZENNY THANKS T-VICE TRIO FOR.........................
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: TI JOE ZENNY THANKS T-VICE TRIO FOR......................... Reply with quote Back to top

TI JOE ZENNY wanted to relay a special public THANK YOU to three guys from the TVICE crew.

TI JOE: "I wanted to say thank you to REYNALDO MARTINO for mixing the "Haiti Leve" song for us, and for basically staying in the studio for 2 nights with us to help make it happen. I also wanted to thank ROBERTO and TI EDDY for the PIZZAS that they kept bringing in. Even though they kept bringing in the pizzas all cold and all, hopefully next time they will bring them in earlier. (He laughs)"

KM!

tripplej19

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a guy T-Joe is, you got to love him. By the way the song was beautiful, everyone contribution is what bring the song to what it is now. Good job guys!

vava

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL @ THE PIZZA JOKE...

I'M REALLY STARTING TO LOVE THIS GUY MORE Very Happy Wink

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is funny.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing POKO pa gen microwave nan V2K Studios? Laughing Laughing

Si te gen kek slice ki te missing nan bwat yo map tou di BERTO avek Eddy VYE JES!!! Laughing Laughing

Nurlee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-Joe is really a cool guy.

prochaine fois se pap pizza non, se paté kodé lap ye Surprised Surprised

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KONPACONVERT

The song was recorded in Haiti I believe...NOT in Miami. TVICE just came back from Haiti. I believe it might hvae been at TI ANSYTO's studios or something.

KM!

anslyto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se sa yon rele LINITE A... mete men ou sou zepol mwen, leve, manje yon tranche PIZZA , ann aleeeeeeeeeeeeeee...lololollll

Keep it up Guys..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

APACHE LA ARTIST NORMAL, W' MONTRE DIMENSION LHOMME -AN LAKAY'W.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
1Lov'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: TI JOE ZENNY THANKS T-VICE TRIO FOR..................... Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

TI JOE ZENNY wanted to relay a special public THANK YOU to three guys from the TVICE crew.

TI JOE: "I wanted to say thank you to REYNALDO MARTINO for mixing the "Haiti Leve" song for us, and for basically staying in the studio for 2 nights with us to help make it happen. I also wanted to thank ROBERTO and TI EDDY for the PIZZAS that they kept bringing in. Even though they kept bringing in the pizzas all cold and all, hopefully next time they will bring them in earlier. (He laughs)"

KM!

This is a True example of Practice what You Preach.
Wap Chante Tet Ansam, Wap demontre Tet Ansam.
Good Job and may God Bless you always.

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: