KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

**OFFICIAL BREAKING NEWS: PIPO LEAVES BELJAZ FOR NU LOOK!**
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: **OFFICIAL BREAKING NEWS: PIPO LEAVES BELJAZ FOR NU LOOK!** Reply with quote Back to top

IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S OFFICIAL, even though it is not coming from the NU LOOK camp.

BELJAZ manager BRUNO has announced to Kompa Magazine that PIPO has informed him as of this afternoon, he is no longer with BELJAZ, and has decided to take the offer of becoming NU LOOK's new vocalist.

BRUNO: "Pipo spoke to me and told me that he is now NU LOOK's new vocalist. He explained to me why he was making that move. I understood him, even though I did not agree, but it is what it is. I knew all this time that he was talking to Nu Look in terms of meetings, because he had informed me of those talks, but now he has officially informed me that he is no longer with Beljaz, rather, he is now the vocalist for NU LOOK."

KM!

D K Bess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pi gro Breaking News la se leu Bruno te di ke gin 90% chans ke Pipo rete nan BelJazz...
tout te konnin ke sa vle di ke Pipo kité BelJazz... Arrow

Akukwanie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Si Gazzman tet fret pat ka deal ak Arly se pa Pipo gro ponyet ki ka deal ak Arly.. A Suivre!

lakay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno if I should jump for joy or cry anyway Qui vivra verra!

DJ Kreyol

This is actually good news for Nu-Look.

This is the Nu-Look that was envisioned by Arly.

This is how Arly wanted it.

I want to see how this is played musically.

I like the fact that Arly sings all the love songs and the lead singer sings the choffe songs.

But will things stay the same?

Will Pipo now sing some of the love songs?

This is gonna be great to see.

By the way, I was never convinced that Arly and Co. wanted to go with a new singer/face.

Now I want to hear a Nu-Look CD with Pipo. Comparisons will be made.
Great debates on this board will be had.

Amnweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Big news people.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that's is good for Nulook ...and A suivre

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DaRealNessa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi!! Gade yon 2010 pou mwen!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

January 2010 is one for the records in Haitian history! Too much heartstopping news. Wow!! Surprised

Congratluations Pipo & Nu Look! I hope that this was well calculated and thought out thoroughly. I wish you guys the best! Exclamation Arrow

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DaRealNessa wrote:
Mezanmi!! Gade yon 2010 pou mwen!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

January 2010 is one for the records in Haitian history! Too much heartstopping news. Wow!! Surprised

Congratluations Pipo & Nu Look! I hope that this was well calculated and thought out thoroughly. I wish you guys the best! Exclamation Arrow

Ou guinle' pa kontan Sasa .....I think he will do fine depi pa guin Problem , et depi pa guin troke' korn ...but he should be fine ...

bon Good luck Pipo ..

Now sup with Beljazz ... Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sexype

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow... that's crazy I was just reading the previous post...lol I wish him luck... so i guess pa gen bel jazz anko...

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DaRealNessa wrote:

I hope that this was well calculated and thought out thoroughly. Arrow

Sasa,

Wap agasse bagay la.

LOL.

We have enough time to talk about the potential issues in the future.

But let's focus on what can be or better what was SUPPOSED to be.

This was Arly's FIRST CHOICE.

I want to hear music by them.

I want to see Pipo on stage with Nu-Look.

The backstage stuff will come, trust me Sasa, we know both personalities. Nou gin tan tojou. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: