KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PAT AND OTHERS, ANY NEWS OF THE KM MEMBERS LIVING IN HAITI
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kafou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: PAT AND OTHERS, ANY NEWS OF THE KM MEMBERS LIVING IN HAITI Reply with quote Back to top

ZABEL, ERTHEL, REGINALDO, CORIEKREYOL and others ANY NEWS OF THESE KM MEMBERS PAT?

CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVING US AND UPDATE ABOUT OUR KM MEMBERS LIVING IN HAITI

so far nou konnin ke phiz is safe mais perhaps news of the other km members yo, and we are hoping they are safe.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would also like to know about our brothers ans sisters KMers..

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just comfirm from zabel herself, she got out on time, both her and Erthel are ok. she has very little internet service se sak fe li pako moute. li di'm pou mwen di nou ke li minm avek erthel is doing fine

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen byen kontan ke pitit fi'm Erthel ak Zabel are OK...
thanks, Kaf... Wink

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been wondering of their whereabouts too... I heard KreziEric is fine but I'm worried about Zabel, Erthel and others.

DaRealNessa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K-Lito is alright. Idea

Misskompa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody heard from Shadine Menard (Hipchick)

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's good to hear!

HIPchick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I am well thank you. I came back from Haiti exactly one week before this tragedy and am having a hard time wrapping my head around it. Thankfully, I received a call from my family this morning and they are well. Thank you for your concern.

Please do whatever you can for our country and people. There is too much loss and so much help is needed. I am going there to volunteer in 10 days.

Like you, I hope to hear more news from people in Haiti so let's hope for the best. Stay safe!

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
just comfirm from zabel herself, she got out on time, both her and Erthel are ok. she has very little internet service se sak fe li pako moute. li di'm pou mwen di nou ke li minm avek erthel is doing fine

thats great news indeed, hope all ur family is safe kafou so far i know that my cousin is no longer with us

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: