Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - GOD SAVED MY LIFE..... PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GOD SAVED MY LIFE..... PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: GOD SAVED MY LIFE..... PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI Reply with quote Back to top

Hello guys

Just letting you know from Haiti that my family and I are all safe and sound.

GOD SAVED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the last person in my building on the 3rd floor. IT COLLAPSED WITH ME. But THANK GOD people pulled me out after about 30-40 minutes stuck under all the rumbles. It was so scaryyyyyyy, I thought I was gonna die. Again thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only have cramp in my legs and a bruised back and shoulder. My sister was also trapped at a school that collapsed as well. She also made it out safely. Thank God!!!!!!!!!!! My family is fine.

I can't really tell you whats happening outside in the streets. But IT'S TOTAL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are many victims, dead people, people still stuck under collapsed buildings.

Minor quakes are still hitting Haiti as I'm writting this. Many collapsed and destroyed buildings...........

It was unbelievable and scary.....

PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI... the victims and all those they're still trying to rescue.

I hope that those of you who have families and friends in Haiti were able to contact them and that they're ok.

PRAY FOR HAITI... WE NEED IT MORE THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THANK GOD that you are ok. You are extremely lucky.

Glad to hear from you PHIZ.

KM!

RICKY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to hear you and your family made it out safe. My prayers go out to those in the country. M'apran bagay yo pa bon mem

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SAVED MY LIFE..... PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
Hello guys

GOD SAVED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the last person in my building on the 3rd floor. IT COLLAPSED WITH ME. But THANK GOD people pulled me out after about 30-40 minutes stuck under all the rumbles. It was so scaryyyyyyy, I thought I was gonna die. Again thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only have cramp in my legs and a bruised back and shoulder. My sister was also trapped at a school that collapsed as well. She also made it out safely. Thank God!!!!!!!!!!! My family is fine.

I can't really tell you whats happening outside in the streets. But IT'S TOTAL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are many victims, dead people, people still stuck under collapsed buildings.

Minor quakes are still hitting Haiti as I'm writting this. Many collapsed and destroyed buildings...........

PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI... the victims and all those they're still trying to rescue.

I hope that those of you who have families and friends in Haiti were able to contact them and that they're ok.

THANK GOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

glad to hear that you and your family are ok Phiz...my prayers go out to everyone and our beloved country Sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PHIZ, i know it was a scary moment for you bro, i'm glad you made it out safe. Pa gen moun ki pense si se te konsa jounen an t'ap fini.....Kembe la patizan...

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SAVED MY LIFE..... PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
Hello guys

GOD SAVED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

OMG! THank God you and your family is okay. Oh Jesus! I cannot even reach my family. This is scary. Thanks for letting us know Phiz and I am really glad you're okay. Reading about this gives me chills, I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like to actually live it.

Take care of yourself Phiz and please be safe.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz,

Im happy that you are safe.

Bon Dieu bon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bon Dieu kon fe route, kote ki pa gin route!

Bass-La

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm glad you are ok, Brother. To you and your family be safe out there.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to see everyone is ok on your end Phiz! God is good man!

A lot of my family members are still unaccounted for. Sad

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz, I'm so glad you're OK man!

I still haven't able to talke to any of my family members. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: