KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER AS "CHEATING" AND HOW DOES I
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER AS "CHEATING" AND HOW DOES I Reply with quote Back to top

Many tend to see cheating as the fact that "a man or woman sleeps with someone else besides his girlfriend/wife or boyfriend/husband."

That's the general opinion/conception about CHEATING. But for me, CHEATING is more than that.

The fact that you have a boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife, then we meet someone else at work, school, church, or at the club and you get that someone else phone number knowing that person will try to holler at you (if you are a woman) or knowing you have a crush on that person and will eventually try to holler (if you a man) is CHEATING.. because in your mind, you know somehow that will eventually harm your relationshipwith your mate.

Another case is that you have a boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife and, still, you agree to go out with someone else (who is talking to you), and you make sure you do it without your mate knowing about it is CHEATING.

Getting someone phone number and don't save it on your phone or save it under your best friend name by fear that your mate will find out about you being always on the phone with the other person is CHEATING. WHY ?
Because eventually the little secret gonna lead a bigger secret and so and so... until the LIES start to POP up.

Staying late on the phone or on msn every nite or day with someone other than your mate and let the conversation take a sweeter and sweeter turn, and hide that from your mate is CHEATING.

All those scenerios and more are the way IT ALL GET STARTED.
So, in my opinion that fact you agree to start something that can harm your relationship and let it go to a certain extent without stopping it is CHEATING. I have been there done that... I have seen some good girls getting lost into tempations and after it happen a few times, they begin to feel comfortable doing it all the times as long as they don't get caught.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

Last edited by MINGOLOVE on Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
haitianqueen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AMEN......AMEN...........AMEN.......AMEN....AMEN.......AMEN......SO TRUE!!!!

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HQ,

That's true, sometimes you cheat not because you had planned to do so, but it happen because you did learn to stop it at the beginning.

Some people think they are strong and won't fall into temptations, therfore they won't cheat. But who are we NOT to fall into temptations especially if there is something about that other person (that we might eventually cheat with) that we like or something that attract us. It might be common interests in something (arts, music, business) or simply intellectual or physical attraction.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PIYO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ ya, M'avew.

KOMPALOVER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I am concerned all Men cheats,some do it more then others,some pursue women where as some are laid back and wait.
We are Men we are LOW by Nature so this is why we cheat,it,s only natural,the difference between a Man Vs a woman cheating is the fact with a woman ,emotion is almost always involved,which is How most men always notice something when their women is having an affair,where as we Men can just hop from one bed to another and feel nothing,LOL.

chkevin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're right for a fact. You can cheat many different ways. There are more ways to cheat than that. A question: Having your girl with you while looking at another woman AND fantasizing about that other girl. Is that cheating. hit me up anybody

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
A question: Having your girl with you while looking at another woman AND fantasizing about that other girl. Is that cheating. hit me up anybody

I don't think it's cheating and I'll only disagree to a certain extent with anyone saying that looking at another woman AND fantasizing about that other girl is cheating cause we all do it, even women.

You might see a fine looking woman, so fine that you fantasize about what you would do to that woman if you could ever have her in your bed... intentionally it's the act suggest CHEATING, but it;s NOT. It's just a fantasy that will never or might never become true.

It's like seeing Beyonce, Mya, remy Ma, or Shakira on TV getting her groove on and you say you wish you could tap that azz. But it's just a fantasy.

You can always fantasize, but you have to keep it to yourself.
The probelm now iz if you make it too obvious or say something, make a comments about that woman while your girl is with you, this will simply show a LACK OF RESPECT for your girl.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anything that you do that you wouldn't do in front of your partner, that you wouldn't feel conortable telling him or her, is cheating on some level.

Anything that you do that gives you that little uneasy feeling inside where you know you shouldn't be doing it, should not be done because those things lead to bigger things.

Joseph se kouri li te kouri pou madan potifa, li p'at rete ap gade.

USAhaitian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL some people cheat in front of their partners and most cheaters feel nothing!
Cheating comes with the best liars.
Liars are able to manipulate, alter, or kid someone out of their natural thinking for that moment to agree on something they wanted to convey the other person to accept.
Cheating has ranks; Professional cheaters can cheat without lying.
Most female and man accept the norm all men are dogs’ or it will happen someday, so when it does occur they deny the act or make up for it, no one wants to lose.
Cheating is also about respect, values, and responsibilities!
I consider someone as a cheater when they in fact cheat, have cheated, or was about to cheat; once a cheater always a cheater.
Sleeping around, dating someone else, long business trips, working long hours & late, special meetings with an old friend, that dance with the girl who happen to ask you, the sister of your friends girl friend who went out with you guys but came alone, having two cell phones but I only have the most important number, that international friend who emails you all the time, your ex-girl friend who never got over you just calling to say hi, a baby mama who wants you to come by in the middle of the night in a rush situation, and any reason why that person may seem to be unclear with an explanation on something that you could not get right, an excuse was cheating to me.
Many different acts fall under the category of cheating; it’s on an individual to know what are their tolerance, exceptions, and grounds when it comes to the matter of cheaters.
The golden rule: Zero Tolerance!

NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ AVE-W MWEN TA VLE MACHE WI, MEN MWEN GEN YON TI KESYON POU-OU
ESKE OU PRATIKE SA OU PRECHE LA? OU BYEN
ESKE OU PRECHE APRE POU KA PECHE?

I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU ARE, BUT YOU KNOW MANY OF US KNOW HOW LOLO PEOPLE SO WE CAN LALA YO. I'AM JOCKING Laughing Laughing
ANY WAY DJ I LIKE YOUR ANALOGY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: