KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK "IS IT REAL" MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE (WATCH)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ti-manmi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:

bref to answer your question JIMBO the video would have been simple if it did not have that CONFUSING SCENARIO
Exclamation
Arrow

TI MAMA OU BY 2 DIFFERENT TAKES, BON FORGET IT MAMA ...ENFIN...

what are the 2 takes

i said the video is NOT simple because of the confusing scenario

... that is 1 take

that is my opinion but since you guys like it the that is what matters to NU LOOK Wink

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a very nice video with nice pictures and a descent storyline. I don’t how much this video will help them to keep their momentum, but they owed to their fans. 2 zanmi’m yo poze nan video….Ti Papy and Couleur…..

Arly acts well in the video...

medanm yo bel...

And yes the video should have had more “ Couleurs”…lol….
Now I’m waiting on Couleur’s….

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this video represent the finishing touch to a classic song

gin moun ki tap rayi MAESTRO a si li pat fe video pou mizik sa-------BAZZ anba chode yo, manti-m fe?

Dafoufou------min kado Noel ou cherie

mwen pap di-l pi bon min very close Laughing

mwen pa prete poum fe VIDEO, mwen itilize sak pam Shocked se sa intel di wi Laughing Laughing

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OZ'MOSIS wrote:

This is a very nice video with nice pictures and a descent storyline. I don’t how much this video will help them to keep their momentum, but they owed to their fans. 2 zanmi’m yo poze nan video….Ti Papy and Couleur…..

medanm yo bel...

Now I’m waiting on Couleur’s….

I need your helpOZ, can you please explain the story line to me Wink

be very descriptive as usual please OZ Wink

If I understand the video scenario better Arrow I will like it more Smile

Last edited by ti-manmi on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
OZ'MOSIS"]

medanm yo bel...

Now I’m waiting on Couleur’s…

[size=18]MESI ANPIL POU OPIGNON , BYEN SERYE W ONET ANPIL.

Last edited by kompa'npiwo on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dafoufou------yo di se pou ou specialement

Gazzman------patizan pam, LAGUELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Chachou--------atis la chelberrrrrrrrrrr

Roro----kote patizan pam Nozile te ye

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:

gin moun ki tap rayi MAESTRO a si li pat fe video pou mizik sa-------BAZZ anba chode yo, manti-m fe?

mwen pa prete poum fe VIDEO, mwen itilize sak pam Shocked se sa intel di wi Laughing Laughing

well dear...this is my absolute fave song from him along with Notre Histoire off the last cd...mwen we ou "A suivre" at the end of this video so its only logical to me for him to follow up with Notre Histoire...either way pa gin moune ki ka di this was low budget, no story line or whatever paske that's a bold face LIE Laughing Laughing

mwen we ou mem ak "intel" are talking about lwe and whatever et mwen pap oqp nou, se dezod nap fe Laughing Laughing

Like I said no need to compare but for 2009 we really got some video contenders out there for Best video... Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, OR SHOULD I SAY WHERE ARE YOU TRYING TO GO WITH THIS STATEMENT Question Question Question Question

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
leodor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The video is long overdue but very classic. Approval rating from me is very high.

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
choubenz wrote:

well dear...this is my absolute fave song from him along with Notre Histoire off the last cd...mwen we ou "A suivre" at the end of this video so its only logical to me for him to follow up with Notre Histoire...either way pa gin moune ki ka di this was low budget, no story line or whatever paske that's a bold face LIE Laughing Laughing

mwen we ou mem ak "intel" are talking about lwe and whatever et mwen pap oqp nou, se dezod nap fe Laughing Laughing

Like I said no need to compare but for 2009 we really got some video contenders out there for Best video... Cool

yes that i Agree

1 )BUZZ
2) KONNEN pat KONNEN
3)PLON GAYE
4) IS IT REAL
5) SEPARATYON

we have to give porps to our artist this year good job Cool they care about their fans

but daphnee nobody sadi it was low budget Cool

Last edited by ti-manmi on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 4 of 22

Jump to: