KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CAN ZENGLEN AFFORD TO KEEP RICHIE ON BOARD?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: CAN ZENGLEN AFFORD TO KEEP RICHIE ON BOARD? Reply with quote Back to top

The question may SEEM odd. But guys think about, we are seeing is a classic CHESS game.

Can Zenglen as a group conform to Richie's DEMANDS and WANTS.

When is TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH?

Power and respect are on the table, but will the Zenglen members BUDGE.

Can the Zenglen members think about the PRESENT or must they LOOK towards their CURRENT DECISIONS and see how they unfold in the FUTURE.

Guys, this is REAL. This is has REAL as it gets!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see it . Zenglen will be alright for the present but as thing goes along we will see changes in a couple of band. And this is Big.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanvaloo,

I dont think people see how BIG this is.

If Zenglen says YES to Richie AGAIN, what will REALLY become of the BAND.

Can they AFFORD to do that?

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know man...

But I BELIEVE there is much more to it that we don't know and we might NEVER know.

In my opinion, they did something to Richie that he really didn't appreciate... La dernière goutte d'eau qui a renversé le vase!

Why in the world would he suddenly resign as maestro/producer when he was the mastermind of the band?

...Something happened!!!

Will Richie CANDIDLY tell us???

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well taken here bro........... Its big very big , cause if he stay thing could change inside Zenglen. And if he goes Thing will change inside Zenglen and a Couple of Group as stated in the Rumor post , So this is HUGEeeeeeeeeeeee

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chenette

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A lot of us thought Zenglen would not last after Gracia, but it did. Altough Richie is very talented, i am sure the band will be able to bounce back. However, it will be a real be very unfortunate if Richie decides to leave the band.

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol,

Good day to you. It is nice to see you back.

I may had missed something. How do you know the problem is Ritche's demands? Is it a guess or do you know for sure?

Let's hope for zenglen's brutus or management or rithie's explanation of things.

My 2 pesos is; What demands? I mean; it is just like before in music history. What broke the beatles? pink floyd? and so many more groups....EGOS.

Zenglen as well as Ritchie both are better off to be with each other. They both benefit. They both are successful, had been successful. They have a very good thing going. They had done important things. They are ready to go international. They are tight as the years they had play together.

What demands? zenglen always.....zenglen always....let's play some kompa guys ..............>> please >>> it is not about power moves, or who is the smarter or whatever .........it is about zenglen and the great kompa music you all HAD PRODUCED TOGETHER.

And the public demands??????????

I said we want Zenglen....

no more break ups please............>>>>>This is beginning to look like a mexican telenovela... Laughing Laughing

Mexkompa

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mexkompa Roots wrote:
DJ Kreyol,

Good day to you. It is nice to see you back.

I may had missed something. How do you know the problem is Ritche's demands? Is it a guess or do you know for sure?

Let's hope for zenglen's brutus or management or rithie's explanation of things.

My 2 pesos is; What demands? I mean; it is just like before in music history. What broke the beatles? pink floyd? and so many more groups....EGOS.

Zenglen as well as Ritchie both are better off to be with each other. They both benefit. They both are successful, had been successful. They have a very good thing going. They had done important things. They are ready to go international. They are tight as the years they had play together.

What demands? zenglen always.....zenglen always....let's play some kompa guys ..............>> please >>> it is not about power moves, or who is the smarter or whatever .........it is about zenglen and the great kompa music you all HAD PRODUCED TOGETHER.

And the public demands??????????

I said we want Zenglen....

no more break ups please............>>>>>This is beginning to look like a mexican telenovela... Laughing Laughing

Mexkompa

Wellcome to the Board but i'll back him up on that , and still will wait for KM follow up but what i'm hearing he's right ................ Wink Wink and since we not here to speculate and want to wait for facts but in the mean time is not far off at all.... and what's highlighted above is right for now. It's unfortunate but for now it's real and we need to wait for more Detail. Allo KM (pat) shed some light Wink

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I know...Richie is not making any demands on the band. And I speak to Richie and the guys from Zenglen on a regular basis.

THE MAIN PROBLEM is between Richie and Achill, and it also involves Zenglen somewhat as well in regards to certain issues.

KM!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's no doubt about it that Ritchie is one very talented musician and a very important zenglen member. So I would not want to see him leaving the group. Before I can comment on this, I would like to know if the other members (majority) are with or against Ritchie's decision?

Mwen pas comprend sa kap passe kompa menm these days.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: