Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NOLDY ON TI JOE'S SPECIAL SALUTE TO HIM ON KM!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NOLDY ON TI JOE'S SPECIAL SALUTE TO HIM ON KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: NOLDY ON TI JOE'S SPECIAL SALUTE TO HIM ON KM! Reply with quote Back to top

Upon finding out about TI JOE's special salute to him here on the KM BOARD, NOLDY was extremely touched by the gesture. It actually came through loud and clear in his voice during our conversation about that.

We went to NOLDY to find out if TI JOE was just playing "politics" like some members of the board alluded to, or if he was being sincere in regards to the comments he made about Noldy. This is what we got from NOLDY.

NOLDY: "YO...TI JOE IS MY DOG!. That's the kind of guy when we are in Haiti, he makes sure that everything is cool with me, and sees if I need a ride from the airport or something. And also when he comes to New York, I always holla at him. That's my boy right there. Thanks a lot man."

KM!

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: NOLDY ON TI JOE'S SPECIAL SALUTE TO HIM ON KM! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

Upon finding out about TI JOE's special salute to him here on the KM BOARD, NOLDY was extremely touched by the gesture. It actually came through loud and clear in his voice during our conversation about that.

We went to NOLDY to find out if TI JOE was just playing "politics" like some members of the board alluded to, or if he was being sincere in regards to the comments he made about Noldy. This is what we got from NOLDY.

NOLDY: "YO...TI JOE IS MY DOG!. That's the kind of guy when we are in Haiti, he makes sure that everything is cool with me, and sees if I need a ride from the airport or something. And also when he comes to New York, I always holla at him. That's my boy right there. Thanks a lot man."

KM!

allo noldy apparently you have ti joes number Arrow how about giving ithat number to richard cave to Wink Exclamation

anyhow as usual yes ti joe bon moun net Wink

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Manmi, be nice! Laughing Laughing Laughing

fanatikonpa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: NOLDY ON TI JOE'S SPECIAL SALUTE TO HIM ON KM! Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

allo noldy apparently you have ti joes number Arrow how about giving ithat number to richard cave to Wink Exclamation

anyhow as usual yes ti joe bon moun net Wink

Lou Laughing sa bon... ala yon ti- manmi saaaaa

bel_melody

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately, se la plupart musician nan HMI la ki fè jeste T-joe fè-a...
Bon Bagay T-joe

CompasLover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL @ TI MANMI..
I LIKE DAT...BTW,,,T-JOE IS A SWEETHEART

Kreyolla let's gooooooooooooooo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: