Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HMI Hall of Shame and "Ou fe fot 2009"
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HMI Hall of Shame and "Ou fe fot 2009"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fanatikonpa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: HMI Hall of Shame and "Ou fe fot 2009" Reply with quote Back to top

Fun post about bands that definitely made it to the hall of shame, not those bands that never made it... but those that alsmost made it , but were on a crash course.... and obviously ended up breaking up...

The ou fe fot 2009, is the biggest screw ups of 2009, see it as perhaps the most embarassing moments in the HMI for 2009

My top 3 hall of famers are

3 time inductee SUAVE, not only did they come out in full force around summer 2001-02 i believe playing gigs with Carimi etc... they dismantled and reappeared in 04-05 I wanna say when they added Tonton and sanders of vibrasyon and played with Groov la... then disapeared again to resurface briefly in 2008 this time with Jeff Policard... For some reasons they just cant seem to stick despite their talent .... SHAME !!!

Groov la... Man they started out right! WIth both Stephanne and Ti papi, being respectively one of the best keyboardist now playing with Micky and ti papi being another one of the best playing with Nu look i believe... you cant deny their talent, so was the singer or management to blame? Either way they still ended up in the Hall of Shame

Last but not least OPTION, again Don bouli now of Harmonik, Mackenson now of Hangout, Mc Harold also has a short appearance in Harmonik, uncontested talent , but some of the most controversial break up lol, with mucho drama on the board... SHAME !!!

Now ou fe fot 2009, i think that would have to be Tjoe for his Richad Cave commetn about the two songs...

Your picks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: