KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MOST EMBARASSING SEX MOMENTS !!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: MOST EMBARASSING SEX MOMENTS !!! Reply with quote Back to top

DEPI NAP FE BAGAY, KI MOMAN OUBYEN KI SITIYASYON KI TE PI ANBARASAN (WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR MOST EMBARASSING SEX MOMENTS SO FAR)

MESYE DAM, AN NOU ALEZ. MEDAM KI PETE ANBA PWENT YO, MEDAM PERIOD YO VINI PANDAN YAP FE SEX YO... PALE AVE'N

I HAVE HAD 2 SO FAR:

1) WHEN I WAS 15, ONE OF MY EXES AND I WERE CAUGHT IN BED BY HER MOTHER. MANMAN AN SEZI PANTALON'M (BAGAY KREZI NET) AND ASK ME TO LEAVE NAKED.

2) WHEN I COME TYO SEX, I KNOW I AM A "BON KOK KALITE", MWEN KONNEN MWEN SOU MEN'M. BUT THERE WAS THAT GIRL WHOM I HAVE BEEN WANTED TO D!CK DOWN FOR MONTHS, WHEN I FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE, 2 MINIT PA PASE MWEN VOYE EPI BAGAY LA DI LI PAP KANPE ANKOR. ONE WEEK LATER, I GOT A SECOND CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF, THE SAME THING HAPPEN AGAIN. SHE LOOK AT ME LIKE KE'L FE'L MAL POU MWEN.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
2) WHEN I COME TYO SEX, I KNOW I AM A "BON KOK KALITE", MWEN KONNEN MWEN SOU MEN'M. BUT THERE WAS THAT GIRL WHOM I HAVE BEEN WANTED TO D!CK DOWN FOR MONTHS, WHEN I FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE, 2 MINIT PA PASE MWEN VOYE EPI BAGAY LA DI LI PAP KANPE ANKOR. ONE WEEK LATER, I GOT A SECOND CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF, THE SAME THING HAPPEN AGAIN. SHE LOOK AT ME LIKE KE'L FE'L MAL POU MWEN.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Podiab mingo!

ke ou te two cho papa! pran san ou!

KREOLA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mingo,

Accidently getting your cycle while having intercourse isn't embarrassing to comparing some other stuff.

I dont think I've had any embarrassing moment. If I do come across some trust me I wont mind sharing w/y'all.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
Mingo,

Quote:
Accidently getting your cycle while having intercourse isn't embarrassing to comparing some other stuff.

I dont think I've had any embarrassing moment. If I do come across some trust me I wont mind sharing w/y'all.

Kreola

Misye genle pa konnen ke having sex is a marathon se moun ki rive avan an ki chanpyon. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yvika

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was 17 and my boyfriend at the time could not get an erection Exclamation Exclamation Despite all of my efforts Razz .

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yvika wrote:
I was 17 and my boyfriend at the time could not get an erection Exclamation Exclamation Despite all of my efforts Razz .

Should that have been embarassing to you or to him?

Ranfo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Siro, ou poko jan'm di when was your embarassing moment?
se bass selman wap fe la'a! lol

Mingo, tout neg fe yon kout bonjou pwel deja...
de gouyad, yon pwent epi sere dan'w lache ko'w...
you're not alone brodeur! Cool

I was having cocktail with this girl one time and she out drink me....
mwen telman gin yon klerin nan tet mwen, kok paka monte.
mwen lage dlo cho sou li, then dlo fwet...nada Laughing Laughing
mwen fwenk fe kole ma'l domi pou klerin ka ale....
But, nan matin mwen plin manzel...

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i HAVENT HAD ANY EMBARASSING MOMENTS.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: