KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

falling in love with a voice!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: falling in love with a voice!!! Reply with quote Back to top

ladies have anyone of you ever fell in love with a voice.
i mean you are introduced to someone over the phone, keep the relationship and fall in love with him.

isn't that falling in love with a voice?

it can happen to men as well. so guys let me know! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

si se pou nan voix yon fanmmmmmm pou mwen fell in love avek li, inbin fanm sa chireeeeeee.

se live en persone ke mwen rinmin fe'l in love.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

leroizai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i wont fall in love with a girl untill i see her. I might really like her voice but not fallin for her......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KREOLA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Let me take the time to welcum Vallerie to the sex section Very Happy Very Happy

I've never fell in love with a guys voice...But I've hoped that the voice suits that persons physical appearance and I end up dissapointed.

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never met someone over the phone. but i've spoken to men on the phone where i've thought that the voice doesnt sound like the person that i know.

valerie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Let me take the time to welcum Vallerie to the sex section

thank you Kreola

valerie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
*Let me take the time to welcum Vallerie to the sex section Very Happy Very Happy

I've never fell in love with a guys voice...But I've hoped that the voice suits that persons physical appearance and I end up dissapointed.

thanks kreola

chkevin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Voice fan'm generally belle au telephone. se ou ki pou pa fall for it if u do not know the person. What if that person is th ugliest person in the world

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: