Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WYCLEF CONCERT IN TIME SQUARE WAS THE PLACE TO BE ON MONDAY
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WYCLEF CONCERT IN TIME SQUARE WAS THE PLACE TO BE ON MONDAY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReineDiana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: WYCLEF CONCERT IN TIME SQUARE WAS THE PLACE TO BE ON MONDAY Reply with quote Back to top

WYCLEF'S INTENSE PERFORMANCE DURING THE AFTERNOON AT THE NOKIA THEATRE IN NYC ON NOV 9th

Western Union Launched its "Random Acts of Giving" program by donating $225,000 to Yele Haiti, Wyclef's charitable organization, which supports education and humanitarian programs in his native country of Haiti. To celebrate a huge concert was given during lunch time at the well known Nokia Theatre.. It was and Epic Moment.

Indeed Time Square NY/Nokia Theater was the place to be! If none of y'all ever seen Wyclef in concert recently I suggest you do! the guy simply owned the stage! The highlight of the evening was when Clef had the president of Western Union join him on stage to dance to Choppas sound like RockNRoll LOL

Also Wyclef's Mixtape (a classic) is out in stores now. For a limited time only Clef is allowing people to buy the cd at LALA for just $3.99! so get it now!!! SUPPORT
http://is.gd/4RTTQ

Also give the gift of a timberland boots for Christmas. Clef partnered up with Timberland the music composer and for any pair of boots that's sold, $2.00 of that money will go to YELE HAITI to help fund some programs. Support these Wyclef ventures!!!

PICTURE MOMENTS CAPTURED DURING THE SHOW:

Clef doing the classic guitar behind the head thingy...

Me at the top of the stairs right before the concert

Clef Belching out a tune

Clef, Me and the more bottle competitor Laura Song - Clef showing us love!

Clef Reminding the crowd why he's Wyclef Jean the greatest

Me posing with Laura Song and some other VIPs

You gotta see him do this live! I swear ladies you'll swoon!!! LOL

Me posing with Clef

VIDEO MOMENTS

INCASE YOU MISSED IT: HERE IS THE 911 PERFORMANCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR4nxaiI5j4&feature=player_embedded

WYCLEF JUMPS OFF THE STAGE AND PARTIES WITH THE CROWD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krDf2E1vVLg&feature=player_embedded

ALSO GETS DOWN WITH WESTERN UNION PRESIDENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3EJQnxoLA&feature=player_embedded

Follow the movement #wyclefwarriors

Again, Wyclef's Mixtape (a classic) is out in stores now. For a limited time only Clef is allowing people to buy the cd at LALA for just $3.99! so get it now!!! SUPPORT
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

RenaissanceMan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good looking out REINE..i wanted to check it out but i had class....anyways you should check out the post on CARIMINATION..it's Quite interesting..lol...there's some info on there about a member i think clef would probably find interesting lol (beat wise)

rocketman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THANXS LOT LA REINE.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I heard a couple of tracks off this new mixtape Clef got out there, hmm, there is some nice tracks on it. Good luck!

Jean-Luc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was a great show, I was lucky to be there, that was the highlight of my new york trip. Wyclef is a pride of all haitians all antillais all blacks en general. We all need to rally behind and support him

I guess the band went Green, no gaz no petrole no pollution.
Se sou panneau solaire li mache...
---Le MOMO

Toujou La

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: WYCLEF CONCERT IN TIME SQUARE WAS THE PLACE TO BE ON MON Reply with quote Back to top

ReineDiana wrote:
WYCLEF'S INTENSE PERFORMANCE DURING THE AFTERNOON AT THE NOKIA THEATRE IN NYC ON NOV 9th

Western Union Launched its "Random Acts of Giving" program by donating $225,000 to Yele Haiti, Wyclef's charitable organization, which supports education and humanitarian programs in his native country of Haiti. To celebrate a huge concert was given during lunch time at the well known Nokia Theatre.. It was and Epic Moment.

Indeed Time Square NY/Nokia Theater was the place to be! If none of y'all ever seen Wyclef in concert recently I suggest you do! the guy simply owned the stage! The highlight of the evening was when Clef had the president of Western Union join him on stage to dance to Choppas sound like RockNRoll LOL

Also Wyclef's Mixtape (a classic) is out in stores now. For a limited time only Clef is allowing people to buy the cd at LALA for just $3.99! so get it now!!! SUPPORT

Also give the gift of a timberland boots for Christmas. Clef partnered up with Timberland the music composer and for any pair of boots that's sold, $2.00 of that money will go to YELE HAITI to help fund some programs. Support these Wyclef ventures!!!

PICTURE MOMENTS CAPTURED DURING THE SHOW:

Clef doing the classic guitar behind the head thingy...

Me at the top of the stairs right before the concert

Clef Belching out a tune

Clef, Me and the more bottle competitor Laura Song - Clef showing us love!

Clef Reminding the crowd why he's Wyclef Jean the greatest

Me posing with Laura Song and some other VIPs

You gotta see him do this live! I swear ladies you'll swoon!!! LOL

Me posing with Clef

VIDEO MOMENTS

INCASE YOU MISSED IT: HERE IS THE 911 PERFORMANCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR4nxaiI5j4&feature=player_embedded

WYCLEF JUMPS OFF THE STAGE AND PARTIES WITH THE CROWD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krDf2E1vVLg&feature=player_embedded

ALSO GETS DOWN WITH WESTERN UNION PRESIDENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3EJQnxoLA&feature=player_embedded

Follow the movement #wyclefwarriors

Again, Wyclef's Mixtape (a classic) is out in stores now. For a limited time only Clef is allowing people to buy the cd at LALA for just $3.99! so get it now!!! SUPPORT

Thanks for posting this and keeping us abreast of W updates
do you work for him? or are you a fan/friend?
It's a serious question, I'm not being funny.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon se pa sa my reine kote ou trouve tout zanmi ak DIGITAL SA YO.....komatibouloute.....and reine is your hair digital better yet MP3 STYLE AS WELL...........DIGITAL YO KLERE BUT YOURS MY REINE IS LESS SHINNY manman...But map fe'w repoche ou ta invite nous KM ma chere mwen ta bien alle suporte artist la depuis se kote santi bon sa yo........

Nice pics beside the digital MP3 STYLA HAIR....

--Winston Churchill

sexyt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wowww!! ampil talent ..Clef we love u keep it up:)

thanks for sharing!

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
Bon se pa sa my reine kote ou trouve tout zanmi ak DIGITAL SA YO.....komatibouloute.....and reine is your hair digital better yet MP3 STYLE AS WELL...........DIGITAL YO KLERE BUT YOURS MY REINE IS LESS SHINNY manman...But map fe'w repoche ou ta invite nous KM ma chere mwen ta bien alle suporte artist la depuis se kote santi bon sa yo........

Nice pics beside the digital MP3 STYLA HAIR....

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT FANMKONESE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing U R SO ESTIPIDDDD.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

THANKS REINE FOR THE PICS AND VDO....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: