KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK HOT WATER READY 2 EXPLODE AS PROMOTER SPEAKS TO KM!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: NU LOOK HOT WATER READY 2 EXPLODE AS PROMOTER SPEAKS TO KM! Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa Magazine spoke to a Miami promoter by the name of RODNEY this morning in regards to a rumored NU LOOK DOUBLE BOOKING that seems to be brewing and getting ready to explode. This is what he told me.

*He signed a contract with NU LOOK (GAZZMAN) since JULY 2nd, 2009 to have the group perform for him in Miami with ZENGLEN on the date of November 28th.

*Now it came back to him that NU LOOK is booked in NEW YORK on that same date, and that he has received info that the tickets for the group have been bought/purchased already.

*When he contacted the NU LOOK camp, and specifically GAZZMAN, he was told "NOT" to worry about it, and to continue his promotion and NOT to have any worries.

*AS LATE AS 8 DAYS ago (November 2nd), RODNEY said that he spoke to GAZZMAN, and that GAZZMAN told him to go ahead and continue with his promotion.

*He told me of something that might have given him a "RED FLAG" when GAZZMAN allegedly was announcing the group's upcoming bals on stage recently, and somehow, GAZZMAN "missed" calling out THAT BAL. RODNEY was in attendance and approached Gazzman to ask him about it, as to WHY Gazzman did not announce his bal, he told me that GAZZMAN allegedly told him that the reason was that the other people brought flyers to the stage for Gazzman to announce, whereas GAZZMAN did NOT have a flyer brought up to him by Rodney, so that is why "it slipped" his mind about the date.

RODNEY KANPE "FERME" in regards to his party...and that he wants to make sure that LI PAP PRAN DOUBLE BOOKING NAN MIN NU LOOK!

A SUIVRE!

KM!

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK HOT WATER READY 2 EXPLODE AS PROMOTER SPEAKS TO Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

Kompa Magazine spoke to a Miami promoter by the name of RODNEY this morning in regards to a rumored NU LOOK DOUBLE BOOKING that seems to be brewing and getting ready to explode. This is what he told me.

*He signed a contract with NU LOOK (GAZZMAN) since JULY 2nd, 2009 to have the group perform for him in Miami with ZENGLEN on the date of November 28th.

*Now it came back to him that NU LOOK is booked in NEW YORK on that same date, and that he has received info that the tickets for the group have been bought/purchased already.
KM!

DID RODNEY GIVE ANY DEPOSIT TO GAZZMAN?
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT?
DID GAZZMAN SIGN THE CONTRACT?

WE NEED TO SEE A COPY OF IT AS WELL AS PROOF OF DEPOSIT.

I HOPE NU LOOK HAS LEARNED ITS LESSON AND DO NOT REPAET THE SAME PAST MISTAKES.

SINCE DOFF CHANCY HAS NOW NU LOOK MANAGER, WASN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE BAND BOOKING?
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rien de 9 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

ZENGLEN PI RED

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing OHHH BOYYYY Laughing Laughing

WELL WHERE ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO PLAY IN NY?!?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK HOT WATER READY 2 EXPLODE AS PROMOTER SPEAKS TO Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
*He told me of something that might have given him a "RED FLAG" when GAZZMAN allegedly was announcing the group's upcoming bals on stage recently, and somehow, GAZZMAN "missed" calling out THAT BAL. RODNEY was in attendance and approached Gazzman to ask him about it, as to WHY Gazzman did not announce his bal, he told me that GAZZMAN allegedly told him that the reason was that the other people brought flyers to the stage for Gazzman to announce, whereas GAZZMAN did NOT have a flyer brought up to him by Rodney, so that is why "it slipped" his mind about the date

Gad'on may Gazzman bay misye kenbe!!!

Yo te banm flyer, ou menm ou pat banm flyer, eben bal la pa anonse. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's really funny.

I wonder how quick Gazzman made that up. Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MINGOLOVE

THE FIRST LINE OF THE POST Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

RODNEY says he and GAZZMAN allegedly signed the contract on JULY 2nd, 2009.

He also told me that THE CONTRACT WAS ALREADY SIGNED before DOF CHANCY officially took over as manager of the group.

KM!

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tet chaje. the 28th is almost here so its best they hurry up and figure out what they are doing.

Rj production

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

men bagay male a poukisa moun ap deal ak gazzman toujou no disrespect to the dude but c'mon people

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bagay sa se wait and see

I am just wondering which bal was booked first?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: