KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Ti boeuf with no wash-up
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompafan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Ti boeuf with no wash-up Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody ever sucked a dirty pussie, talk to me guys let me know what you think, Come on............................................

PIYO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Monche depi avan mwen passe mwen fe ou konin nou ka met deyo.

So si le mwen vini mwen pa jwen ou deja binyin tou prop et santi bon...

mwen Voye li al binyin avek pretexte nou pral soti...

Plan soti yan ap changer evidemment....

AFFE MOVE SANT SA MWEN PA TOLERE'L MINM

SE PI GROS TURN OFF MWEN

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm very honest about that... I mean I'm gonna put my mouth there! I need it to be fresh of 2 hours MAXIMUM!!

And if expects that apré yon bal ou yon club, then I'M THE WRONG NIGGA!! lol

Noupa

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pa Ginyin kaka konsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Pyessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

MaitreKonpa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

le' chat la genyen ti after taste et ti gou pipi ya li vin pi apetisan pou mange'.Le'l fet lave li pa genyen meme feeling nan du tou. Well every body is different.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dirty pussie.. i dont think so...si bouboune fanm la pa lave.. come on..a tet li pou'l kouche

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompafan,

Ki mode de kestion sa? Koman Ti-Boeuf san lave'a? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Si ou ta jouin on fille ki diw oui fais ti-boeuf pou li san li poko lave.... Famn sa se on pi gro "SALOPE LI YE".

On moun prope pap kite on moun go down on her unless she just showered apprx.1hr max

*Kfan senble ou pran nan on BAD MEAT Question Laughing Laughing

NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAFOU WROTE:
"
Quote:
Pa Ginyin kaka konsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Pyessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Boeuf with no wash-up is the nastiest thang I've ver heard. But I know some girl who was so proud to tell her friends how she make her baby's daddy eat her after she spent almost the whole day without no wash-up. But she said she used it as a punishment because the guy had disrespect her, neg la te houre'l koko dlo, koko santi weeks before and as a revenge, li fe neg la manje chatte la san li pat lave li pandan preske yon jounen.

That's really NASTY> But, anyway, I don't have to worry those stuff cuz I'm vegetarian, that means mwen pa manje chatte de la femme (LOL).
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
yef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avan ou manje lanbi, fo li byen netwaye wi........se sa DOLA di wi la a!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: