KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Pou ki sa fanm cheat
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompafan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Pou ki sa fanm cheat Reply with quote Back to top

Why do woman cheat,
I believe it is easier for a woman to cheat than a man. Some woman no matter how well you treat them they will cheat on you. They will be on the phone with you will having sex with another man, Where as us man can not do that.

haitianqueen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woman cheat fo many reasons.......Si yon gason pa bay madanm li afektion, madanm li pral cheche afektion yon lot kote, simple as that!

Majorite gason pense yo tro macho...et le yo we fanm nan renmen yo trop yo ouve ko yo, paske yo pense fanm nan pa ka kite yo....chiupppp...just talking about this shit is making me upset Evil or Very Mad .....

Yo toujou di gason cheat paske yo pa jwen yon bagay nan main fanm yo therefore yal cheche deyo......Se menm bagay lan tou.....si yon fanm pa jwen yon bagay nan main neg li, li pral chechel deyo.

Majorite fanm pap cheat pou ayen......fok neg yo an ta maltrete yo anpil pou sa ta rive........for those that cheat san rezon.....Se BOUZIN yo tro BOUZIN, se pou neg yo an fore yon bwa dife nan koko yo apre bay koko bon ICE pou ka desan chale dife an.

Le yon gason cheat=Macho
Le yon fanm cheat= Bouzin

:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Cheat+Cheat=CHEAT....................what's the difference?Confused Rolling Eyes Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Bref.......................HAITIANQUEEN

kompafan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianqueen you are partly right, However gin de fanm no matter how well they are treated, yo ap bouzin anyway. Bouzin ap toujou bouzin. There are also a lot of good women out there no matter what happens "one man at a time no cheating" to those woman I am very proud of you , for those either the man or woman that are bouzin shame on you, Gin maladi deyow a. Please wear a condom if you thinking about cheating.

Tanou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pakse gason pa bayo lè pou yo respire menm lè yo konnen yo gen on neg deja. donk si neg ki avec li a ta manke pa bal affection ou sinon paka depoze byen... well... sh8t happens.

have your people call my people. we'll play.

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I totally agree with Haitianqueen. Men cheat for simple reasons. Most women cheat with their heart. There is always a deeper reasoning behind a woman's infidelity. I'm talking about the ones that are not whores either way.

PIYO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LoverGirl wrote:
Most women cheat with their heart. There is always a deeper reasoning behind a woman's infidelity.

Please explain..........

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A woman will never get up and cheat on a man she loves for no apparent reason. Women cherish the relationships they have with the men they truly love, so it will take a lot for them to risk loosing it. But if she's feeling lonely, rejected, hurt, betrayed ect....she will go feel better somewhere else. And even that takes awhile. She has to be pushed to the point of no return, then she'll turn to someone else.

The sad thing is that men dont want to see that and adjust their behavior. That's why some men loose their good women....STUPIDITY.

kompafan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lovergirl you are right However some girls cheat just beacause yo gin sa nan san yo, yo se bouzin and that goes the men too.

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh dont get me wrong. My common was directed towards good women out there. Not the 'bouzins. As for them, they cheat just because it's wednesday. They dont need a reason.

PIYO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[/quote] Women cherish the relationships they have with the men they truly love, so it will take a lot for them to risk loosing it.[/quote]

That's the only thing I do agree with you 100% just because you used thoses key words TRULY LOVE.

A lot of women out there think they know what love is, specialy the one between 16 and 22. Why? cause at those ages they dont really have the real concept of life. Also there are so many other things that not a factor for them when they "PICK" someone to love.

If between that age bracket there isn't anything that make that girl be really aware of life, only her surrounding will determine if she will be a slut or not.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: