KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

My review of zenglen and djakout

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belfam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: My review of zenglen and djakout Reply with quote Back to top

When i got in the club Zenglen was playing his second song and i had to make a complete stop to finish listening to the song. Simply amazing!!!. Then i was like "kote Ritchie?". Well maybe his persona was missed but his skills, i don't know, I did not miss him that much. The guy that was playing did a great job. Sound was on point, Reginald and Frerot did a great job at animating, Higlight on Pozo dwet sou bouch, Nicholina men-m se pa pale. Zenglen played extremely well last night

Djakout Took long to set up, but when they started to play everyone rushed to the front. Sound was not too good during the first song but improved along the way. When playing love me girl they did good but too long and monotone. Kino and Gary D Perez sang along also. When they started with lwe chris la for sure i taught the place was going to burn up. The band was on fire. People was jumping lef and right. I think that song is bigger than Biznis pam when it comes to popularity. The guys really need to Stop talking trash and play some music instead. it is taking a toll on the musician's performance. Overall it was a good performance, nothing new on the table.

It was a great turn out. It is a pretty big place. Promoter please start on time. Fine the band if you have too. I am one of the consumers that like to go to a bal early. The reason i was late last nite was because of a last minute decision.
I had a good time!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review belfanm

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gary D. PEREZ WAS THERE? Wow I would have loved to see that?

Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review. I would have love to see Gary performing again.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: