KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZIN'S NEW SONG "SERE KOZE'W"...CLICK HERE 2 LISTEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ANMWEYYY!!! It’s been a while since I use the KM term anmweyyy; Zin has my A+ for this one.
This Zin track is very catchy; while you think that they are going down, they hit you up with a knockout. They amaze me all the time. This is definitely a club/bal track.

This is a group that’s been around for ages and their sound is identifiable since the beginning until now. You don’t find too much originality in the HMI these days. Mad Respect! Ko Manman!

rika

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Pat you're a trip...ou tou konnen ke si li te fache ave'w li tap tou di'w sa Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Zin ap jwé Florida jodi a ak demain

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RIKA....THANK YOU I know which is what I stated in my post.

KM!

rika

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hih ou pa bezoin faché!! Laughing Laughing I was just joking..and btw I like your breakdown/review of the song

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
FACHE? Where exactly does it point out that I am upset? Rolling Eyes

NEVER MIND Rika......Have a great day.

KM!

petionvilois

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Zin Reply with quote Back to top

Hey people
This is a great song from the Zin camp
I love the song, it's very catchy and a lot of people ki nan magoulle will love it I hope the public/fan will love it and make it a Hit but BadBoy Alex ta lage on ti flavor la dan li but still I love it
Thumbs Up Zin

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great song.

For those who don't feel the song yet, don't worry. It's Zin, day after day you will appreciate it better and better.

Like Pat said, it will sound way better in live (festival)

azb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mezanmi ,zin ou fel anko kile wap sispan'n fel ,mwen jwen anko .the song is beautiful is like a reality in my life that's why i like it more .and then the song is very original,perfect job zin se nou ki pi bon .alan you know .......congratulations to the zin crew nice work .the question i ask my self everytime is:ki le zin ap sispan'n fel?...

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Staff Poze pale wi la Cool
Bèl mizik
Li pwal fè bri

mistergentle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like this song a lot. The first part reminds me the old ZIN, when they were on top of their game. It's like a delicious flashback. The text is right on point, and true. I didn't realize its true beauty until Rika posted it. Thanks btw. I love the guitar execution at the very beginning of the song. I find it very catchy. Overall, it's a really good product. I hope the keep it up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: