KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZIN'S NEW SONG "SERE KOZE'W"...CLICK HERE 2 LISTEN
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: ZIN'S NEW SONG "SERE KOZE'W"...CLICK HERE 2 LISTEN Reply with quote Back to top

THANK YOU to the BAD BOY...ALEX ABELLARD for sending us the song. He sent it to us yesterday...BUT to the wrong address. Now we got it in the right address today after he called me to verify if I had received it.. Click on the link below to check it out.

*DOWNLOAD
http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/serekozew.mp3

*KM RADIO...CLICK AND LISTEN
http://kompamagazineradio.com/index.php?page=jukebox

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

thim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me go listen

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is the kind of song which I think will make THE MOST IMPACT "LIVE". Very catchy chorus...plus I love that keyboard sound just before the chorus part. I also loved the CARTOONISH effect with the voice that Alex did.

The thing with the song is ALEX TEASED US big time because I KEPT WAITING FOR ALEX to come and KILL IT with his animation part which HE IS VERY VERY GOOD AT. He only did a SMALL part (The zip it part) and then ZIPPED it (No pun intended)

ALEX....You should have jumped in and ANIMATED the hell out of the song like you usually do...EXAMPLE (STUDIO VERSION of SOUKE DADA'W where I feel your animation ON A STUDIO RECORD was at it's best.

I like this song because it has GREAT POTENTIAL and is very catchy...but ALEX....PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...GIVE US A REMIX where all you will add is MORE BAD BOY ALEX ANIMATION.....YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT IT....but OU SERE KOZE'W on this STUDIO version.

Pa dim rest la pou bal like other bands like to do...GO listen to SOUKE DADAW and you will see how long you animated that track.....I WANT THE SAME THING WITH THE REMIX of this song.

ZIN...One of my favorite bands of all time is ON THE RIGHT TRACK WITH THIS SONG....but ALEX...GIVE ME THE BAD BOY ANIMATION......

Let me put it like this....It's like you are having sex/making love with a girl and the sex is VERY GOOD..but when you are about to CLIMAX (I did not want to use the four letter word)...You hear a knock at the door then wap chache pantalon ou pou jetew nan fenet POUKA SERE KOSEW...

BAD BOY...I WANT A REMIX WITH ANIMATION...but I still love this first version.

Good job.

KM!

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like I had said before, mizik la bon but li pa amazing. One thing's for sure, li rét nan tèt ou...

Keep it up Zin!

Noupa

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For those of you who might be at work and might not be able to DOWNLOAD the song

You can check it out on the KM RADIO JUKEBOX

Just CLICK AND LISTEN

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Let me put it like this....It's like you are having sex/making love with a girl and the sex is VERY GOOD..but when you are about to CLIMAX (I did not want to use the four letter word)...You hear a knock at the door then wap chache pantalon ou pou jetew nan fenet POUKA SERE KOSEW...

anmwey se sa ou ko'n fe' Mr KM Laughing Laughing Laughing

Song is ok, for some reason when they add part in it for live version i think i'll love it even more. it seem too short for me , not feeling the keeboard part that much i would have rather have a guitar in that spot. but for some reason live i think it will be better it alwasy does.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
For those of you who might be at work and might not be able to DOWNLOAD the song

Just CLICK AND LISTEN

KM!

Ou wè Ou wè Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ou Wè Km ap ankouraje enprodiktivite sou leu blan an Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bon sa'w vle'n fè, nou pa gen la chwa... N'ap prann sou KM jukebox la Razz Razz Razz

Tilouj

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

Just CLICK AND LISTEN

KM!

Ou wè Ou wè Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ou Wè Km ap ankouraje enprodiktivite sou leu blan an Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bon sa'w vle'n fè, nou pa gen la chwa... N'ap prann sou KM jukebox la Razz Razz Razz

Gabbana you are funny as hell. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing true statement but still funny

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the song. It's very catchy and groovy. I can see this song getting a lot of radio airplay and amongst the DJs.

Good job Zin.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like it, part of it reminds me of "Kore'm La"

Good job zin!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: