KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAVING SEX W/ HIM OVER A FRIEND'S HOUSE: WHATS WRONG
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: HAVING SEX W/ HIM OVER A FRIEND'S HOUSE: WHATS WRONG Reply with quote Back to top

LADIES,

If you are really HORNY and you call him. His parents are at his place, he doesn't have money to pay a motel/hotel, you do not have money either. His best male friend (or your best female friend), who happen to live solo, is at work and is coming back after 6-7 hours. His friend (or your friend) agree to let him use his/her place for the occasion.

Are you ladies down with that? Or are you against the idea of having sex with your mate over a friend or cousin's house if he cannot bring you home?

Would you agree to do that over a friend or cousin house MORE THAN ONCE?
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Yvika

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It it just happens while we're alone it's ok... but going over someone's place purposefully just to have sex would take my mood off it. Confused

I'm assuming we're talking about teenagers/young adults here ? Because I wouldn't take that from a grown employed man!

LayD_vice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MWEN PA NAN KAKA KONSA.....BAGAY KONSA PAKA RIVE'M PASKE MAP TOUJOU GIN KOB POU HOTEL. E SI MWEN PA TA GIN KOB TOU MWEN POZE SOU SA, PASKE MWEN PA NAN FE CHAWOIN KA MOUN Mad
LE MWEN SOU FE KAKA MWEN I DONT PUT A TIME LIMIT SO FRIENDS HOUSE WOULDNT WORK 4 ME....... Arrow

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bagay neg te konn fe Haiti....

al taye lakay yon patne ki pa gen moun lakay li.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is definitely some High School ish!..

I would slap him silly if he given me a proposal like that.. Merci bondieu I have my own place so mwen pa gen problem sa yo. But if I didn't and he wanted it THAT bad... then plan B.. We'd get spontaneous together and jump in my or his car and hit up that backseat and go to town! No paying for hotel.. No bothering friends.. No hiding from Mommy and Daddy... We'll have a nice drive around town.. park somewhere and have some fun!..

(Ahh memories.. Arrow )

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
That is definitely some High School ish!..

I would slap him silly if he given me a proposal like that.. Merci bondieu I have my own place so mwen pa gen problem sa yo. But if I didn't and he wanted it THAT bad... then plan B.. We'd get spontaneous together and jump in my or his car and hit up that backseat and go to town! No paying for hotel.. No bothering friends.. No hiding from Mommy and Daddy... We'll have a nice drive around town.. park somewhere and have some fun!..

(Ahh memories.. Arrow )

ou tap prefere parking lot?
nan yon park?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LayD_vice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote Back to top

And I mean please wat kinda "grown" men would I be with that wouldn't have money?????? Sa se bagay mwen tap fe nan high school vre like EY said!

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

leu ou nan nesesite...pa gen chwa...

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LayD_vice wrote:
MWEN PA NAN KAKA KONSA.....BAGAY KONSA PAKA RIVE'M PASKE MAP TOUJOU GIN KOB POU HOTEL. E SI MWEN PA TA GIN KOB TOU MWEN POZE SOU SA, PASKE MWEN PA NAN FE CHAWOIN KA MOUN Mad
LE MWEN SOU FE KAKA MWEN I DONT PUT A TIME LIMIT SO FRIENDS HOUSE WOULDNT WORK 4 ME....... Arrow

AMEN. MWEN SIGNE DEYE SAAAAA...AVE'W MAP MACHE Laughing Laughing Laughing

LAYD_VICE WATS UP GUURRRLLLLLL

younghaitian88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trop tintin...I know its important to act with class n all...but le bagay la tro cho pa gen tout bagay sa yo....veye anwo, veye anba, deye lakay, sou chaise la, the car's backseat, capo a tou, sou gazon devan kay an...xtreme kinkiness...bon bon temet se yon dra ou lage tou plat ate a...baton....nan afe bwa pa gen fe style....

I have yet to met a woman that will be as wild as me...without that S&M crap of course...my dream to come true...

EY mave'w manmi...I think of ur my fav girl on here...fonn ta bare yon jou

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: